842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Your car booked on 6th June should be expected to get delivered around first week of August and 11th June booked should be around last week of August

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      no contact from honda whatsoever for finalising etc, i saw some members got their actual booking numbers here, so was wondering whats that about?
      ?Accept what you cannot change and change what you cannot accept'

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xaini12 View Post
      @arkhitekt

sorry dear, its 6th and 11th june, i just checked..for me the whole point of booking early was to get it early, although i assured you that booking was open since 27th may unofficially, which made me wonder if those who booked before official launch will get early delivery as those un official bookings were started by dealers only
      The bookings that were being taken before 6th June were most probably unofficial. Both my factory source and dealership said "even if you give pay order now the sequence has not started and bookings will only start getting in line when officially open.
      I mentioned this earlier as well many times. Those were just payorders being deducted from customers account and money gathering into the account of Atlas but those booked before 6th June also went into processing after bookings were opened.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

The bookings that were being taken before 6th June were most probably unofficial. Both my factory source and dealership said "even if you give pay order now the sequence has not started and bookings will only start getting in line when officially open.
      I mentioned this earlier as well many times. Those were just payorders being deducted from customers account and money gathering into the account of Atlas but those booked before 6th June also went into processing after bookings were opened.

assuming what you are saying is true, if i am a dealer its my preference of which car bookings on 6th or 7th to put in line first? correct me if i am wrong. i can summarise all of 6th june bookings in any order i want to regardless? so let say 100 cars booked on 6th june , dealer choice to put me on 1st or 100?
      ?Accept what you cannot change and change what you cannot accept'

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Here is what I think. I probably mentioned something like this earlier as well. Since most hardtop buyers have not yet booked cars and very few ones who prebooked Oriels will be switching to Hardtop, therefore initially those who have a new booking and book hardtop will see a less waiting time.
      My suggestion for @autophile is: If you have not yet started processing your case, do that immediately starting Monday 11th July and get approval for any car with similar price. For instance Oriel which has a mentioned price, or old model Oriel or Grande.
      Once your case is approved, change your car option with the bank as approval is mainly concerned with amounts on a listed price for which any car can be used as a base for the case, so immediately after 22nd upon final price release you can book your car without any further delay. If for instance final price is released on 22nd and you book 10 days later you will be back to square 1 of a longer waiting period even for Hardtop.

Many thanks indeed for this useful info. Do I need to make a down payment for case approval? Because I will be able to make down payment when my Altis 1.6 is sold.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Many thanks indeed for this useful info. Do I need to make a down payment for case approval? Because I will be able to make down payment when my Altis 1.6 is sold.
      No need to make a down payment. Once your case is approved your account manager will tell you deposit the down payment with bank charges to process the case. Once you deposit that amount and finalize the car then the bank will make the PO in favor of the company.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

No, down payment is only done after your case is approved. Once approval is done the bank opens an account in the car head. And for that too you can simply activate your car finance account by putting in a nominal amount for example Rs.10,000-Rs.50,000 otherwise your case will expire in 30 days after approval.
      This way the case will be active and bank will wait for your deposit amount to complete. As soon as the amount is complete your pay order favoring the manufacturer will be processed the very next day.
      Whatever I am telling you is for car financing and not leasing. These are all the options that have been given to me by Bank Alfalah.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xaini12 View Post
      assuming what you are saying is true, if i am a dealer its my preference of which car bookings on 6th or 7th to put in line first? correct me if i am wrong. i can summarise all of 6th june bookings in any order i want to regardless? so let say 100 cars booked on 6th june , dealer choice to put me on 1st or 100?
      Not exactly. The dealerships usually put the numbers as per the customer who comes first. For e.g I booked my car from dealership and I was the 62nd customer that day. So my order in the list is there after the other 61 people who booked before me.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

So Expectedly Which One Will Be The Hot Cake Or Better Seller Of Atlas:

1.5 Or 1.8!!!

Architekt Bhai...What Will You Say!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

No, down payment is only done after your case is approved. Once approval is done the bank opens an account in the car head. And for that too you can simply activate your car finance account by putting in a nominal amount for example Rs.50,000 otherwise your case will expire in 30 days after approval.
      This way the case will be active and bank will wait for your deposit amount to complete. As soon as the amount is complete your pay order favoring the manufacturer will be processed the very next day.
      Whatever I am telling you is for car financing and not leasing. These are all the options that have been given to me by Bank Alfalah.

Thanks. Are not these same and cost same, I mean leasing and financing.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

This Tyre Will Be Really A Great Match For This New Civic!!!

And Look The Size Is Also That One Though The Car Is Some Else But The Picture Which I Found On The Internet Is Just This Stock Civic's Size:

215/55R16!!!

Michelin Primacy HP!!!

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1696609

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Which car have you finalised?

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

No, leasing in Pakistan is a different concept. In case of a lease the car is ownership of the leasing company and you are like paying them a rent. Upon completion of lease period the car is transferred to your name upon a formality of treating your monthly lease as payment.
      In case of car financing, the bank gives you a loan against keeping only the original file as a security against the car being treated as an asset. It's like mortgage on the car. The car is legally in your name as first owner on the book and in record, with original file and one key in the banks possession as per agreement till the amount is paid off. Upon completion of finance tenure the bank returns you the file with an NOC that the borrowed amount has been cleared.
      If I am not wrong leasing has a fixed rate while financing has an option of variable rate of interest.
      I bought my last car through finance when rate was 13% and when the tenure ended rate had dropped down to 11% so they refunded me the amount of dropped interest rate at the end. Variable rate is basically KIBOR (set by state bank) added by bank percentage. And over the past 4 years Kibor has only decreased/lowered not increased

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

No, leasing in Pakistan is a different concept. In case of a lease the car is ownership of the leasing company and you are like paying them a rent. Upon completion of lease period the car is transferred to your name upon a formality of treating your monthly lease as payment.
      In case of car financing, the bank gives you a loan against keeping only the original file as a security against the car being treated as an asset. It's like mortgage on the car. The car is legally in your name as first owner on the book and in record, with original file and one key in the banks possession as per agreement till the amount is paid off. Upon completion of finance tenure the bank returns you the file with an NOC that the borrowed amount has been cleared.
      If I am not wrong leasing has a fixed rate while financing has an option of variable rate of interest.
      I bought my last car through finance when rate was 13% and when the tenure ended rate had dropped down to 11% so they refunded me the amount of dropped interest rate at the end. Variable rate is basically KIBOR (set by state bank) added by bank percentage. And over the past 4 years Kibor has only decreased/lowered not increased

What's the rate of Bank Alfalah these days?
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      What's the rate of Bank Alfalah these days?
      The last quotation I got month ago when planning to finance was 9.7% on 3 years. 10.7% for more than 3 years.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

The last quotation I got month ago when planning to finance was 9.7% on 3 years. 10.7% for more than 3 years.

Have the rates been revised? Because, at some point there was a rate around 16-18%
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Have the rates been revised? Because, at some point there was a rate around 16-18%
      Yes they have been revised massively over past few years. And last I heard it had dropped down a few fractions more than 9.7

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

A by the way info if you get financing:

The NOC issued upon ending of finance tenure becomes essential permanent part of the file. Original file which was in possession of the bank has bank stamp. Registration Authority does not transfer vehicle without NOC to confirm the borrowed amount has been settled and stamps can be treated as cancelled due to issued NOC.

Often owners misplace the NOC thinking it's not required anymore and face trouble when car is sold. New owner is asked to bring NOC along for transfer as a part of the original file.

Telling this only so you may have this in the back of your mind after many years when you sell your car. I recently bought a used finance cleared car and the owner had complete file while he misplaced NOC which again had to be issued by the bank after filing an application by him which took some time to get re-issued.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Yes they have been revised massively over past few years. And last I heard it had dropped down a few fractions more than 9.7

But this tells the different story. Maybe, they have not updated this

http://www.bankalfalah.com/cltp-cont...s-Website1.pdf
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

But this tells the different story. Maybe, they have not updated this

http://www.bankalfalah.com/cltp-cont...s-Website1.pdf
      There are 2 sections to the table you posted in the link. The upper section is for "fixed rate"
      Notice the lower section where it says KIBOR+3.5%. That's the variable rate and your interest will vary as KIBOR fluctuates for which settlement is done at the end. KIBOR is very low these days. By the way variable rate has hardly ever crossed or come at par with fixed rate. Usually always stays much lower.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Ali bhai @arkhitekt
      Can registration and WHT can also be leased?

Sorry don't know about leasing etc.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List