842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

9th gen interior was beautiful i like it too. But 10th gen has its own class.

Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

It's not about them doing this, it's Honda Thai doing it! Even forget Honda Thai it was Honda NA who designed it in the first place and decided to go with low grade hard plastic to save $$$. This was the same civic sent in GCC after its launch in Thailand. It had the same quality as we had and still have in Pakistan so it's not Honda Atlas to be blamed. it's Honda NA to be blamed but they corrected it by giving an immediate facelift. Honda Thai didn't do it because they were selling good number of cars so Atlas continued with it. GCC Dealers moved to USDM civic after the facelift was launched in NA. It was flopped in NA but it had good sales figure in Asia no matter how much we hate it, it was a good car though not something expected from Honda. The drop in sales in local market is not only because of Corolla Grande it's because of the hype created by Honda NA for the new civic; CIVIC X.

p.s
      I HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH HONDA ATLAS!!

Quote Originally Posted by ghayyour View Post
      9th interior is quite inferior. all plastic looks like a FAW. there shouldn't be Great Expectations from 10th Paki version. They can introduce X in plastic too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Quote Originally Posted by silentassassin1 View Post
      9th gen was an ultimate flop. Pathetic exterior and interior

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

i strongly agree with you!!
      Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      9th gen interior was beautiful i like it too. But 10th gen has its own class.

Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      45 Post(s)
      Tagged
      5 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by silentassassin1 View Post
      9th gen was an ultimate flop. Pathetic exterior and interior
      agreed!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Despite it's flaws and not being a thoroughbred, I think the best thing about 9th Gen is interior, honestly it is beautiful. But with the 10th Gen, the interior has it's own charm. It looks seriously futuristic and a class apart. The angle you have seen this pic may not be truely expressing it's feeling but i can bet it's wonderful. Look at it in a pucture from another angle, the chiselled lines, futuristic air vents and Lamborghini inspired typology has it's own attraction added with the central screen displaying info, speedo and rpm.
      I have flipped a few pictures of the left hand steering to see it's impact how it may look in a right hand steering.Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1446654887.658283.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  224.0 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1446654910.370681.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  199.0 KB

Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

And observe the depth and detail in an angular picture which is defining the lines furtherName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1446655003.467503.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  222.1 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1446655031.228326.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  270.1 KB

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

if these angles are of poor quality of material, trust me it will be the first reason of rattling sounds. so the key of sustainability is making interior with highest quality of raw material. the more the complicated interior is the more durability is required. plastic to plastic sounds are higher than plastic to soft (PU) or PU to PU.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Oh come on. 9th gen interior is really very good.
      Though I criticise 9th gen on and off but in terms of interior it out does its rival corolla which has those outdated round crap AC knobs and hideous quality specially the roof carpet etc. 9th gen civic is the best PKDM in terms of interior and so will 10th gen be.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Sir. I am not at all comparing it with Corolla. I compare it with 8th gen. the roof, the extreme plastic on dash board and doors. the rear reading lamps the inside locks the Chinese type lightings in cluster meter and speedo meter the window glass in 8th gen were from Saint gobain while 9th are perhaps some unbranded Thai origin the light dimmer knob (in civic its digital) what else! the can holders console, the automatic gear lever (vs 8th gen) the pathetic hand brake lever (danda) while in 8th gen it's awesome. front doors side panel Windows (small triangles glass frames) and above all the yellow (not at all beige) coloured interior. what else ! I can feel the pain who bought it. they should surely defend these flaws.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by noman.rashid View Post
      It's not about them doing this, it's Honda Thai doing it! Even forget Honda Thai it was Honda NA who designed it in the first place and decided to go with low grade hard plastic to save $$$. This was the same civic sent in GCC after its launch in Thailand. It had the same quality as we had and still have in Pakistan so it's not Honda Atlas to be blamed. it's Honda NA to be blamed but they corrected it by giving an immediate facelift. Honda Thai didn't do it because they were selling good number of cars so Atlas continued with it. GCC Dealers moved to USDM civic after the facelift was launched in NA. It was flopped in NA but it had good sales figure in Asia no matter how much we hate it, it was a good car though not something expected from Honda. The drop in sales in local market is not only because of Corolla Grande it's because of the hype created by Honda NA for the new civic; CIVIC X.

p.s
      I HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH HONDA ATLAS!!
      when Thailand compromised on cost cutting they compensated it with so many other features. what Atlas added in 2.5 mn machine?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Have a look at their media unit, ours was bigger and had smooth transition in the interior. As a matter of fact their 1.8E AT Navi costs 999,000 Baht (ex-showroom price) which is PKR2.96M and 2.0ES AT navi (the sporty civic) costs 1,145,000 Baht (ex-showroom price) which PKR3.39M!!

I know it hurts when one spends hard earned 2.5M and doesn't get good features...

when Thailand compromised on cost cutting they compensated it with so many other features. what Atlas added in 2.5 mn machine?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Sir I bought it too.. I understand that pain but that was Honda Thai doing it, Honda Atlas can just assemble units in Pakistan or source locally manufactured parts which MUST comply with the standards set by Honda Thai or else they'll lose their license. They can't upgrade or degrade standards set by HONDA THAI and now onwards which would be set by HONDA NA. 8th gen was a high quality product given by Honda Thai and was assembled by Atlas on those standards.

In 10th gen the standards set by Honda NA are higher so we can hope Honda Thai and Honda Atlas will follow it.

Sir. I am not at all comparing it with Corolla. I compare it with 8th gen. the roof, the extreme plastic on dash board and doors. the rear reading lamps the inside locks the Chinese type lightings in cluster meter and speedo meter the window glass in 8th gen were from Saint gobain while 9th are perhaps some unbranded Thai origin the light dimmer knob (in civic its digital) what else! the can holders console, the automatic gear lever (vs 8th gen) the pathetic hand brake lever (danda) while in 8th gen it's awesome. front doors side panel Windows (small triangles glass frames) and above all the yellow (not at all beige) coloured interior. what else ! I can feel the pain who bought it. they should surely defend these flaws.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Sir @ghayyour why have you lost your faith in Honda? The Civic which we will get now is designed and controlled by Honda NA and we will be getting a similar build quality. 8th gen was designed on higher standards and we got that in Pakistan too, this time 10th gen is designed on even higher standards, we will have it too, InshAllah

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Default 10th Generation USDM Civic [This is IT!]

Sir I bought it too.. I understand that pain but that was Honda Thai doing it, Honda Atlas can just assemble units in Pakistan or source locally manufactured parts which MUST comply with the standards set by Honda Thai or else they'll lose their license. They can't upgrade or degrade standards set by HONDA THAI and now onwards which would be set by HONDA NA. 8th gen was a high quality product given by Honda Thai and was assembled by Atlas on those standards.

In 10th gen the standards set by Honda NA are higher so we can hope Honda Thai and Honda Atlas will follow it.
      There were many things which got worse with the 9th Gen. Even small details such as the organ accelerator pedal was missed after 8th
      If you look at the past too, both in City and Civic: one good model followed by a poor model and then again a good model. Looks like they cash success with one and then cash actual cash with the next. Probably degrade it themselves to give a better margin of improvement for next. One of the worst handling tail happy and horrible suspension 7th Gen, followed by 8th Gen which was one of the best Civics, followed by 9th again not so good (but still the best available option) and then 10th Gen which will again be one of the Best Civics ever. Same for City 2002 was awesome, the 2003-2008 daddoo/istaree was a nightmare and again the 2009 was good and now the latest one being most horrible and ugly City ever (thanks to useless retarded Indians)

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I thought I was the only one with such a theory :p I totally agree with you!! I miss that organ accelerator pedal! 2003-2008 city!! the worst car ever given by Honda!! I was a kid back then and I've never had a chance to drive it and even after I had learnt driving. so can't tell how good it was to drive! but it looked as if that city got its pants rolled up, above ankles. LOL! I have high hopes with CIVIV X.

which color would you buy? I am confused between so many options; lunar silver metallic, both blacks (burgundy night pearl & crystal black pearl) and pearl white! I don't think that we'll be getting both shades of black...

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      There were many things which got worse with the 9th Gen. Even small details such as the organ accelerator pedal was missed after 8th
      If you look at the past too, both in City and Civic: one good model followed by a poor model and then again a good model. Looks like they cash success with one and then cash actual cash with the next. Probably degrade it themselves to give a better margin of improvement for next. One of the worst handling tail happy and horrible suspension 7th Gen, followed by 8th Gen which was one of the best Civics, followed by 9th again not so good (but still the best available option) and then 10th Gen which will again be one of the Best Civics ever. Same for City 2002 was awesome, the 2003-2008 daddoo/istaree was a nightmare and again the 2009 was good and now the latest one being most horrible and ugly City ever (thanks to useless retarded Indians)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Yes the istarii was horrible car. It was underpowered as well as ugly.
      I haven't owned 8th gen but I don't know why it was way to much uncomfortable. 9th gen civic lacks in looks but is best made for City driving.

Civic X will hopefully reduces the road noise which was present in 9th gen. If it brings smart entry, cvt gear, push start than I am definitely sold.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I thought I was the only one with such a theory :p I totally agree with you!! I miss that organ accelerator pedal! 2003-2008 city!! the worst car ever given by Honda!! I was a kid back then and I've never had a chance to drive it and even after I had learnt driving. so can't tell how good it was to drive! but it looked as if that city got its pants rolled up, above ankles. LOL! I have high hopes with CIVIV X.

which color would you buy? I am confused between so many options; lunar silver metallic, both blacks (burgundy night pearl & crystal black pearl) and pearl white! I don't think that we'll be getting both shades of black...
      Well my standard Civic color is White, has its own elegance. Though I love black but i have forbidden myself from getting black due to being a pain to maintain since I don't feel like driving in a car that looks dirty. Also with already a midnight blue (almost black) car in the porch I can't afford another black.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

i'll be dropping black because we don't live there for long and ones looking after it would just wipe the dust off with that stupid yellow cloth nomatter how many lectures you give on proper washing and cleaning techniques. Swirls ruin the beauty.. i'll be chosing either the new silver or the new pearl white the best thing about white from honda is that they aren't at all badnam e zamana taxi color LOL

Well my standard Civic color is White, has its own elegance. Though I love black but i have forbidden myself from getting black due to being a pain to maintain since I don't feel like driving in a car that looks dirty. Also with already a midnight blue (almost black) car in the porch I can't afford another black.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

i'll be dropping black because we don't live there for long and ones looking after it would just wipe the dust off with that stupid yellow cloth nomatter how many lectures you give on proper washing and cleaning techniques. Swirls ruin the beauty.. i'll be chosing either the new silver or the new pearl white the best thing about white from honda is that they aren't at all badnam e zamana taxi color LOL
      Gujjar Rent A Car service in white "you know what"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Gujjar Rent A Car service in white "you know what"

People still buying that color in Altis when they have an option of Super White.
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List