Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 679 of 925 FirstFirst ... 179579629669677678679680681689729779 ... LastLast
Results 13,561 to 13,580 of 18487
Like Tree11456Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I booked mine on 6th June and todays my dealership informed my that ill get the car in 7-10 days and he told me to deposit remaining amount on Monday !

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1469299360272.jpg
Views: 819
Size:  135.0 KB
      This one also has door visors and silver area is showing

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

well door visor is not part of an actual car. Its an accessory and it will be same with many other cars with chrome on top of C pillar glass.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 1700363 10th generation civic exclusive pakistan launch 1469274282049

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - crystal black pearl 2016 civic accessories3 jpg1554

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - For Honda font b Civic b font Sedan 4dr 10th Gen 2016 2017 font b Window

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 20151129 161837 jpg2236

Quote Originally Posted by nab101 View Post
      Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1469299360272.jpg
Views: 819
Size:  135.0 KB
      This one also has door visors and silver area is showing

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Is sunroof available in vti orial model?
      Also do we have any link where feature difference bewteen all three are mentioned i.e between vti, vti orial and turbo models.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mani82ua View Post
      Is sunroof available in vti orial model?
      Also do we have any link where feature difference bewteen all three are mentioned i.e between vti, vti orial and turbo models.
      World "Oriel" says all that.

Honda Pakistan Website - Civic
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Quote Originally Posted by tractable1 View Post
      Mean looks, sorry if a duplicate image.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1700469
      Is it me or does this grille look piano black just over the headlights and matte in the centre?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Hi

This is my personal opinion and not everyone is always right so if anyone disagrees with me please don't get angry.

I wanted to buy the 10th generation civic for a long time i mean since it was launched worldwide, at the moment i have 2 honda models 15city, and 13civic. for almost 14 years i kept these 2 models as soon as the new model arrives i sell the old the and upgrade to the latest one accordingly, there are always pros and cons with the new model every time, like i always liked the black dash on city but on new model they only offer colored. with this new civic i made arrangements to sell the old one and buy the new one, first of all when they opened the booking i wasn't satisfied with there strategy of taking 1 million without showing the car, so i postponed it untill it lauches the day it got launched i went to the showroom on my civic to see how big is the difference. from outside it sure does look nice
      those flashy colors, grills, rear leds etc.. looks charming. from inside it is also good. but when i tried to see the details i was very much disappointed, the build quality is by far very low then the 9th gen poor wielding gaps in the interior cheap plastic buttons, 1 fan for the radiator and ac, very bad quality rubber and plastic in the the doors and under the hood, i touched one duct with my hand under the hood and it was in my hand, with all this bad build quality i am sure after few thousand miles you will get those squeaky and tick tick tock sounds out of it which always annoys me the most. simple interior nothing special inside as compared to the 9th gen in which i always feels like sitting in a space craft. the price also shocked me 3 million WOW. man u can get many options in this range just get the bhoot of civic out of you. only. This time after using almost 5 gens of civic consecutively i am thinking about not buying it, i will either keep my 9th gen or go for the audi a3 which is little more than civic and i guess whoever can buy the turbo can also buy a3.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@fazalwahab11375 do you have any plans to discuss about the problems in the PKDM Civic in an article for the blog section?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Yes.. we are working on critical review. I have shared my observations and opinion in form of my Facebook posts and forum posts with PW Editorial team. If I don't write it.. someone else will do it..

Quote Originally Posted by khizar44 View Post
      @fazalwahab11375 do you have any plans to discuss about the problems in the PKDM Civic in an article for the blog section?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 8502 View Post
      Hi

This is my personal opinion and not everyone is always right so if anyone disagrees with me please don't get angry.

I wanted to buy the 10th generation civic for a long time i mean since it was launched worldwide, at the moment i have 2 honda models 15city, and 13civic. for almost 14 years i kept these 2 models as soon as the new model arrives i sell the old the and upgrade to the latest one accordingly, there are always pros and cons with the new model every time, like i always liked the black dash on city but on new model they only offer colored. with this new civic i made arrangements to sell the old one and buy the new one, first of all when they opened the booking i wasn't satisfied with there strategy of taking 1 million without showing the car, so i postponed it untill it lauches the day it got launched i went to the showroom on my civic to see how big is the difference. from outside it sure does look nice
      those flashy colors, grills, rear leds etc.. looks charming. from inside it is also good. but when i tried to see the details i was very much disappointed, the build quality is by far very low then the 9th gen poor wielding gaps in the interior cheap plastic buttons, 1 fan for the radiator and ac, very bad quality rubber and plastic in the the doors and under the hood, i touched one duct with my hand under the hood and it was in my hand, with all this bad build quality i am sure after few thousand miles you will get those squeaky and tick tick tock sounds out of it which always annoys me the most. simple interior nothing special inside as compared to the 9th gen in which i always feels like sitting in a space craft. the price also shocked me 3 million WOW. man u can get many options in this range just get the bhoot of civic out of you. only. This time after using almost 5 gens of civic consecutively i am thinking about not buying it, i will either keep my 9th gen or go for the audi a3 which is little more than civic and i guess whoever can buy the turbo can also buy a3.
      Very well said, after Atlas disclosed the prices, I myself thought of buying the A3 or a Vezel.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      18 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1700569

Uffff Allah, kitnay chawal and cheap hein Atlas walay. Look at the writing on these cables, China walay chargers pay iss tarha ki writing hoti hai. Looking extremely cheap, 3.2 million to get this cheap @ss ****. I'd want even the smallest of things to reflect top quality if I pay 3.2 million. So sad, feeling violated just because we are Pakistanis, everyone's exploiting and our Governments do nothing. Look at this cheapness damn.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Yes.. we are working on critical review. I have shared my observations and opinion in form of my Facebook posts and forum posts with PW Editorial team. If I don't write it.. someone else will do it..
      Well that's nice, one thing I would like to say is...bash Atlas as much as possible, cover every single aspect of the car, even the pricing.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Atlas is receiving some serious bashing from everyone. Which is a good thing. I asked some of my hondafanboys friends and they were like " yar agle saal dekhe gey abhi masle arhe hain "
      Improve the quality atlas! Dont ruin such a beauty

///AMG

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

well we have to be genuine and practical in our approach. The major issue is that Atlas could have avoided all this bashing if they launched and showcased perfect vehicle. The first impression is ever lasting. Also Launched demo cars should be picture perfect/ cherry picked. Because people make opinion on basis of it. I can tell you if such car had landed on launch in US.. the bashing will not be on social media or forum.. It would be on Autoblog, carscoops, Autoguide, and many news channels live from showroom floors.

we will learn thing over time and although at this time Civic is under microscope, any future launch by any other manufacturer , they will definitely make sure at least the demo cars are perfect so that they are not criticized. As they are seeing all this.

See I have been telling, unavailability of feature/ stripping off is altogether different thing.. At least what even is give it should be within the circle of perfection.. Quality of showcased would have helped Atlas justify their price and unavailability of certain standard features.

Quote Originally Posted by khizar44 View Post
      Well that's nice, one thing I would like to say is...bash Atlas as much as possible, cover every single aspect of the car, even the pricing.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

They wont give a f*** though .... bcoz money is the only motive behind these things, and how could anybody expect a businessmen to give an inch or two to a loyal customer, There is no such terms as "loyal customers" in Pakistan for them, they know very well, that a customer cant go anywhere but to chose for their products and that's all.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      well we have to be genuine and practical in our approach. The major issue is that Atlas could have avoided all this bashing if they launched and showcased perfect vehicle. The first impression is ever lasting. Also Launched demo cars should be picture perfect/ cherry picked. Because people make opinion on basis of it. I can tell you if such car had landed on launch in US.. the bashing will not be on social media or forum.. It would be on Autoblog, carscoops, Autoguide, and many news channels live from showroom floors.

we will learn thing over time and although at this time Civic is under microscope, any future launch by any other manufacturer , they will definitely make sure at least the demo cars are perfect so that they are not criticized. As they are seeing all this.

See I have been telling, unavailability of feature/ stripping off is altogether different thing.. At least what even is give it should be within the circle of perfection.. Quality of showcased would have helped Atlas justify their price and unavailability of certain standard features.
      Well hoping that your article will speak for the average consumer and change the minds of the people at Atlas.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      I can clearly see the traffic of actual buyers has gone much less due to childish behaviour of many members. Even senior ones, sorry to say highly immature with Cultus, Mehran and Chingchi remarks.So if Mehran is better in build quality please buy it and teach Atlas a lesson. Please buy the better Chingchi and show Atlas what quality is. Be creative with your hatred please and come up with a better comparison. Yes you have the right to express your opinion but don't donit like a 2nd grader and do it like a teenager atleast if not an adult.Positive healthy criticism is one thing but exaggerated degrading purely for hatred is something else. Yes it has issues, yes there is a lack of attention to quality in many many areas BUT doesn't mean a chingchi is better. CHINGCHI??? Seriously??? Couldn't you come with a slightly realistic criticism module??? Bravo to your creativity of expressing the hatred. There's a limit to exaggeration but maybe not for toddlers, my mistake I am expecting people at PW were a bit mature.Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      Well I dont think you read the chingchi remark closely, calm down mate, nobody is comparing your beloved PKDM civic x with a chingchi, all I said was if someone wishes to compare it with a mehran or a chingchi he has all the right to do so, I dont see you or anyone else flaring up if we start comparing the PKDM civic with a merc or BMW, I saw Nabeel's post when someone was trying to draw a comparison between a vezel and the civic, why does it hurt so much if you compare it with something of less value, I intentionally said less value because in workmanship civic is starting to brush shoulders with suzuki. Again, thats a personal opinion. Is there a rule or a unspoken law that civic is above all criticism? Its a public forum and just like you everyone has the right to do as he pleases. I dont think anyone crossed any ethical boundaries when they compared Atlas workmanship with suzuki, or you mean to say that Honda Atlas cant steep that low? because you saw it yourself that they have cut corners and compromised on quality big time, The question is how can one be sure of the safety features of a 3 M car lets say its airbags when the car's doors arent even properly welded and finished. Again, for your emotional satisfaction Honda is worthy to design jet engines and maybe space shuttles but the PKDM civic we saw on the launch is no way worthy of what was expected of Honda, so, grow up, learn to face the realities and act your age, if someone doesnt agree to your standards he is not a kid or a toddler, again, nobody is comparing the car, everyone is comparing the workmanship, the quality. And there is nothing wrong in that.
      I love my country, my mother, my soil

For her I bleed, I sweet, I toil

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

People who are not liking the criticism are the ones who have pre-booked the car. Bhaiyo, its not necessary that the ones who have pre-booked are the genuine buyers only. Pre-booking the civic in my opinion was immature. There are many sane customers who will first review, compare and than buy if they find it worth. So guys keep the criticism coming and try to keep it healthy.

Having said that, i do have the opinion that comparing civic with a qingchi or a mehran is just not right.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by A_F_H View Post
      Well I dont think you read the chingchi remark closely, calm down mate, nobody is comparing your beloved PKDM civic x with a chingchi, all I said was if someone wishes to compare it with a mehran or a chingchi he has all the right to do so, I dont see you or anyone else flaring up if we start comparing the PKDM civic with a merc or BMW, I saw Nabeel's post when someone was trying to draw a comparison between a vezel and the civic, why does it hurt so much if you compare it with something of less value, I intentionally said less value because in workmanship civic is starting to brush shoulders with suzuki. Again, thats a personal opinion. Is there a rule or a unspoken law that civic is above all criticism? Its a public forum and just like you everyone has the right to do as he pleases. I dont think anyone crossed any ethical boundaries when they compared Atlas workmanship with suzuki, or you mean to say that Honda Atlas cant steep that low? because you saw it yourself that they have cut corners and compromised on quality big time, The question is how can one be sure of the safety features of a 3 M car lets say its airbags when the car's doors arent even properly welded and finished. Again, for your emotional satisfaction Honda is worthy to design jet engines and maybe space shuttles but the PKDM civic we saw on the launch is no way worthy of what was expected of Honda, so, grow up, learn to face the realities and act your age, if someone doesnt agree to your standards he is not a kid or a toddler, again, nobody is comparing the car, everyone is comparing the workmanship, the quality. And there is nothing wrong in that.
      You made some valid points there.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by A_F_H View Post
      Oh, so i assume it was you with the Chingchi?

Well read the post of mine that you have quoted again carefully and "my admittance to issues is there", did I say "Oh no, why did anyone use such words for my Civic" or did i say "oh no, my Atlas can't be this way". FYI, No that's not at all my approach and I have fully accepted the flaws. I haven't tried to stop anyone from expressing their opinion. I have only expressed my comments on the immaturity being shown, just like all others have freedom to express there views, so do I... So I think I'm not the one who needs to relax. I should be the one more worried about the quality of my beloved Civic.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List