Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 697 of 925 FirstFirst ... 197597647687695696697698699707747797 ... LastLast
Results 13,921 to 13,940 of 18495
Like Tree11459Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I have read many news. All news say availability.. but they don't say it's country wide. It's fishy. Also back in May OMC and govt agreed that there is a lot of investment needed to upgrade the refiniries as its not a plug and play process to become self producing 92. Also ARL is completely not part of any agreement as far as any up gradation and simply declined to produce or import any additives to improve 87 rating . ARL is major supplier is the North region. There is no deadline from government and they can't do it. I am reading news that government have banned 87 from October. It's such a mistake information. Also a summary is sent is quoted in some news paper for upgrade of fuel. Summary is just an advice and does not means an action of order even if it's signed.

I still belive that the availability will still be a problem no matter October or January 2017. These are not simple things. Even PARCO which is ready to produce high rated fuel has limited production capacity and it can't even feed 92 in each and every pump of the country even to their own franchised or own pumps.

News is circulating from few weeks but we all know how things move here. I hope and I wish it happens ASAP but I am not too much optimistic that on October 16 all pumps will be selling 92 is base gasoline.

Quote Originally Posted by mani9999 View Post
      is the rumour true that Honda pakistan did pay some newspapers to print news regarding availability of 92 RON fuel by Government of Pakistan in october 16?

the timing of this news is certainly suiting HONDA. Rest anybody knows better?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      It's 1232 AMG on East Coast. I am not always here. You can always report a post. You know how fast this thread is moving , mods can miss it. I don't find my posts and have to search for it.

Click report and let Mod handle it.
      Let bygones be bygones, but we really do want you to promote the thread back to a positive side and suggest all non buyer members also to come with an attitude of improvement rather than just degrading for their own satisfaction. Unfortunately that approach is not available here. Instead of actually coming up with improvement suggestions and guiding others like a link Hasan82 bhai has positively posted. Its mostly Atlas yeh and Atlas woh and then off they go. Agar Atlas "yah woh" hai to agay ki cheez par comment karna would be better in a literate manner. Just coming here barging in and Atlas comments de kar saying I am off to buy another option due to quality lack won't do any good. It's not like they want to see those quality issues with other local manufacturers. And trust me they are all the same. Awareness means awareness not just looking at one when the others are same way and that's what I trying to say they aren't being rational. I'm sorry I don't want to flare up things but a JAWAABI KARWAYI on other brands for same issues is very easy. I can simply barge into a dealership today and do it but that's not my point or intention.

Supporting your purpose of awareness doesn't mean we target one brand and overlook others, that's what favouritism is and it would be better if people bash Honda quality as much as they want to being neutral not "ONE BRAND LOYAL" without looking into the flaws of other manufacturers. Hope now you understand what I am trying to convey.

Seedha karna hai toh sab ko karna hai. Kissi aik ko target kar k degrade karna is something else and another category.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      I have read many news. All news say availability.. but they don't say it's country wide. It's fishy. Also back in May OMC and govt agreed that there is a lot of investment needed to upgrade the refiniries as its not a plug and play process to become self producing 92. Also ARL is completely not part of any agreement as far as any up gradation and simply declined to produce or import any additives to improve 87 rating . ARL is major supplier is the North region. There is no deadline from government and they can't do it. I am reading news that government have banned 87 from October. It's such a mistake information. Also a summary is sent is quoted in some news paper for upgrade of fuel. Summary is just an advice and does not means an action of order even if it's signed.

I still belive that the availability will still be a problem no matter October or January 2017. These are not simple things. Even PARCO which is ready to produce high rated fuel has limited production capacity and it can't even feed 92 in each and every pump of the country even to their own franchised or own pumps.

News is circulating from few weeks but we all know how things move here. I hope and I wish it happens ASAP but I am not too much optimistic that on October 16 all pumps will be selling 92 is base gasoline.
      I will have confirmed info from Attock oil over this news, it's implementation and authenticity.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

It's US Honda part # 84620-TBA-A01ZA. [ recheck by calling local Honda ]

Actual cost around $100 but available on discount for 64 something plus tax and shipping. If you order online problem is the shipping is between 40 to 50 due to being oversize item.

Alternatively you can visit local honda dealer and pick up.

Here is the link for online order http://www.hondavillageparts.com/hon...54l-stone-gray

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - b31f8cfc33f768ffc274d87fc7bdbae0

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Google is your best friend. Check Ali Express also or wait soon it will be available in shops for 1,000 -1,500.

Sent from my Infinix X509 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by flyfs6 View Post
      Wheres the best place to order trunk liner etc in the US?

I'm travelling back next week. Looking to get trunk liner lid liner & hinge covers and door protection strips.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Any negative or positive feedback, comments, observation is going to help the potential buyers. In the end the buyer has to go and check the car and he will not buy solely according to the info here.

Those who have bought congratulations to them, but please do not become touchy over negative feedback, observations and comments.

No matter what people say here these Pak assembled cars are going to sell and sell in huge numbers with whatever specs quality given by assemblers.

Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Let bygones be bygones, but we really do want you to promote the thread back to a positive side and suggest all non buyer members also to come with an attitude of improvement rather than just degrading for their own satisfaction. Unfortunately that approach is not available here. Instead of actually coming up with improvement suggestions and guiding others like a link Hasan82 bhai has positively posted. Its mostly Atlas yeh and Atlas woh and then off they go. Agar Atlas "yah woh" hai to agay ki cheez par comment karna would be better in a literate manner. Just coming here barging in and Atlas comments de kar saying I am off to buy another option due to quality lack won't do any good. It's not like they want to see those quality issues with other local manufacturers. And trust me they are all the same. Awareness means awareness not just looking at one when the others are same way and that's what I trying to say they aren't being rational. I'm sorry I don't want to flare up things but a JAWAABI KARWAYI on other brands for same issues is very easy. I can simply barge into a dealership today and do it but that's not my point or intention.

Supporting your purpose of awareness doesn't mean we target one brand and overlook others, that's what favouritism is and it would be better if people bash Honda quality as much as they want to being neutral not "ONE BRAND LOYAL" without looking into the flaws of other manufacturers. Hope now you understand what I am trying to convey.

Seedha karna hai toh sab ko karna hai. Kissi aik ko target kar k degrade karna is something else and another category.

Dear sir

We are talking about the issue at hand which is honda..so toyota and suzuki are no angels but again issue at hand is honda as no one else launched honda civic x..
      now i booked 2 cars and 2 of my immediate family members 2 more..so we are not just non buyers or non potential ones or blabbing
      Now we all are seriously pissed, this was my first ever honda purchase and i got my expectations up by seeing international model..my bad..its fine . what amazing is there is 3-5 lacs premium on car with ready buyers linedup so i can cash in good profit..so i can simply sell away and be happy about it..why all the whining? Right?
      Its simply because i want to see things improve by positive critism, i want to see value for money and i want to see honda do a better job which honda is capable of, whats wrong in asking honda to do thier jobs for which they are paid for? When this become negative thinking?
      All in all this is very positive to say right to right and wrong to wrong
      Pls dont take any offence but i was just trying to understand your point of view
      Excuse me for typos as i am on mobile

Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app
      ?Accept what you cannot change and change what you cannot accept'

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xaini12 View Post
      Dear sir

We are talking about the issue at hand which is honda..so toyota and suzuki are no angels but again issue at hand is honda as no one else launched honda civic x..
      now i booked 2 cars and 2 of my immediate family members 2 more..so we are not just non buyers or non potential ones or blabbing
      Now we all are seriously pissed, this was my first ever honda purchase and i got my expectations up by seeing international model..my bad..its fine . what amazing is there is 3-5 lacs premium on car with ready buyers linedup so i can cash in good profit..so i can simply sell away and be happy about it..why all the whining? Right?
      Its simply because i want to see things improve by positive critism, i want to see value for money and i want to see honda do a better job which honda is capable of, whats wrong in asking honda to do thier jobs for which they are paid for? When this become negative thinking?
      All in all this is very positive to say right to right and wrong to wrong
      Pls dont take any offence but i was just trying to understand your point of view
      Excuse me for typos as i am on mobile

Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app
      Sir that is exactly what I am also trying to convey that we shouldn't degrade for comparison sake but do it for positivity

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Any negative or positive feedback, comments, observation is going to help the potential buyers. In the end the buyer has to go and check the car and he will not buy solely according to the info here.

Those who have bought congratulations to them, but please do not become touchy over negative feedback, observations and comments.

No matter what people say here these Pak assembled cars are going to sell and sell in huge numbers with whatever specs quality given by assemblers.

Sir kuch negative comments corolla ke thread mein ho jay phir? Quality issues toh uss mein bhe buhat hain. What you say?

Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      Sir kuch negative comments corolla ke thread mein ho jay phir? Quality issues toh uss mein bhe buhat hain. What you say?

Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
      Why not?

Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      29 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan_82 View Post
      Those of you who are complaining about the instrument cluster think again, its perfect, easy to read, all vital information in the line of sight and totally uncluttered.

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
      Very true, the other being compared too is for cars with " Honda Sensing" system.
      I Dont Drive Fast, I Fly Slowly....

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Anybody know when deliveries to regular customers are being started who had prebooked the car?

• 25-07-2016, 10:56 AM

PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Guys I am a silent reader of this thread. I can't understand meaning of hardtop can you please explain me?

Sent from my ONE E1001 using PW Forums mobile app
      Honda Civic VTI 2002

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      29 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by A_F_H View Post
      Just a quick question, is it possible for a person who has booked a car and he wants to take Atlas to consumer court after he gets the delivery of the vehicle, I mean that way he would have all the proofs and legal agreements in black and white. Forexample, for as small a thing as a LED fog lamp when finally comes to you as a halogen lamp can Honda Atlas be tried in a consumer court for misinterpretation of facts considering that the dealerships mentioned LED fog lamps on their own brouchers?
      Yes you can take Atlas to consumer court, "Only after you are in physical possession of the car" with faults i.e poor fit and finishes.

As regrds to the LED lights etc. pls read the fine lines somewhere on the brochure it usually states that manufacturer has right to change the specs with out informing the customer.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I see some people getting very touchy when someone else criticize Honda Atlas and start defending the company as if they are its owners or employees (may very well be true in some cases). However, from the thread title, I assume this is not a Honda 10th gen fanclub thread where you are just supposed to praise the car and company. If someone sees some flaws in the car, then he/she has the right to point that out and let potential buyers be aware of that. This thread is about Honda so all criticism should also be here. If someone wants to criticize Toyota or Suzuki, they should go in that thread and criticize or praise there. But there is nothing wrong with comparing pros and cons of Honda Atlas 10th Gen civic with any car here, as everything is relative! People base their car buying decision always based on the other options available to buyers.

Having said that, personally I feel that this 10th Gen car is just too awesome in looks from both exterior and interior. To me, that's the first and foremost thing to look for in a car, and for my buying decision (along with price obviously). Honda Atlas has robbed the borrowers by having lesser and poor quality parts / work on the car (and for that they SHOULD be criticized to no end!) but still the design of this car just outweights all flaws in my personal opinion. I'll be lining up to buy the basic model or Oriel once the initial flaws are (hopefully) resolved in some months.

Coming back to Honda Atlas, had the car prices been kept at reasonable levels, the poor quality parts and trimming down car specs (compared to international model) would have still been somewhat justified. The fact that Turbo is 30+ with all those negatives simply means that this car shouldn't be bought, just to give a strong message to the company that the buyers here are not that stupid as you think they are. Prices of Oriel and hardtop models are somewhat acceptable (only because of this beautiful shape/design), however it would have been better had they were a little lower.

In a nutshell, many people like me who associated Honda a class above Indus and Pak Suzuki have been thoroughly disappointed by the greedy company tactics in this car's launch. But 2 thumbs up for the job done by Honda guys abroad.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      18 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

www.honda.com.pk updated
      Actual price calculator

For turboName:  1469427291612.jpg
Views: 643
Size:  48.4 KB

For 1.8orielName:  1469427333648.jpg
Views: 646
Size:  41.0 KB

Sent from my SM-G928C using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      10 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ammadd View Post
      Guys I am a silent reader of this thread. I can't understand meaning of hardtop can you please explain me?

Sent from my ONE E1001 using PW Forums mobile app
      Lower spec cheaper variant without sunroof/moonroof.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      32 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

i m leaving this thread until owners thread open and the reason is seeing only Corolla fans and owners criticizing and raising their voices loud i was fan of this thread and follow it since long Corolla fans hijacked this thread keep it up guys good luck

Sent from my iPhone6s using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      29 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan_82 View Post
      First thing to do is to round up 500 or so customers who have booked the car and then go to honda atlas factory and stage a sit-in. Point should be either improve the quality of the product or refund the money we all have paid. But if not either one then we will take legal action in consumer courts and bring the company down.

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
      Hold on guys, you dont have to get sentimental now. Please understand that you have signed a contract with Atlas, which gives the all the rights they want.

1-You have to have the product in your custody (physically) for consumer court to step in.

2-The cars on display are Atlas property, court will not take any action.

Best course of action would be to make noise, this thread or facebook will not get you the desired results.

I agree with someones suggestion that a group of 2~5 persons representing all those who have pre booked the car should hold a meeting at press club with media present where they should be shown the pictures of faulty manufacturing.

Frankly thats the only way to wakeup Atlas.

I am not a Lawyer but contract specialist.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I don't understand how come few members here judge that someone is potential buyer or not? I would love to know this secret formula.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

One member suggested to invite the newspaper or media. Believe me they will not come and even if they, nothing will appear on newspaper. These newspapers earn from the ads given by these company so who will ruin its own source of income. Most of the TV channels are newspaper printers. The only decent way is social media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List