Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 712 of 925 FirstFirst ... 212612662702710711712713714722762812 ... LastLast
Results 14,221 to 14,240 of 18487
Like Tree11456Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CerwinVega View Post
      Dear all PW members, today i visited honda coorporate office to have thorough look at the cars and also decided to meet any corporate official to ask few most frequently asked questions on this forum to get maximum clarity on things ... so will be sharing the best of the info which in my opinion is authentic and makes sense... will be sharing in a short while in question aswer form

Sent from my SM-G930T using PW Forums mobile app
      Infact that's wonderful. I myself will try and visit.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drtariqazeem View Post
      How come blue baby has a rear lip spoiler...? Looking nice... 👍

Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      The blue baby is modulo kitted

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sdogar View Post
      I think that targeting honda only for bad quality is not fair, when Toyota corolla new model was launched there was not such targeted and repetitive posts although they also had similar issues.I have visited honda faisalabad and didn't found such issues, actually this model is the best one from honda in pakistan so far. Is there any statistical analysis of defects found out of displayed models nationwide, there are defects in every new model which are corrected by companies with time but doing witch hunting for issues in some of them is not fair. Recent recalls of millions of toyota vehicles(20 million vehicles recalled since 2012) shows that myth of invincibility of toyota is not true(https://www.theguardian.com/business...cars-worldwide) and every manufacturer makes mistakes
      That's exactly what a lot of members have been trying to complain about.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sdogar View Post
      I think that targeting honda only for bad quality is not fair, when Toyota corolla new model was launched there was not such targeted and repetitive posts although they also had similar issues.I have visited honda faisalabad and didn't found such issues, actually this model is the best one from honda in pakistan so far. Is there any statistical analysis of defects found out of displayed models nationwide, there are defects in every new model which are corrected by companies with time but doing witch hunting for issues in some of them is not fair. Recent recalls of millions of toyota vehicles(20 million vehicles recalled since 2012) shows that myth of invincibility of toyota is not true(https://www.theguardian.com/business...cars-worldwide) and every manufacturer makes mistakes
      +1

Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      99,999/- for modulo kit... 😁 ok its not looking good

Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drtariqazeem View Post
      99,999/- for modulo kit... 😁 ok its not looking good

Wait for a few months. Can be found from shops like Saigol motors and Auto2k in less than half

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      9 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Very right. Hyundai went away, Kia, Nissan down the drain, Mitsubishi dead. Just on a second thought with the import duties getting higher each day and private importers mafia giving repaired cars. Reach of individuals to cars would become difficult.

By the way any plans on getting Civic X?

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      I wanted turbo but Atlas has messed it up by forcing bad nav, leather seats and ridiculous price, so maybe next year... let's see.

I hope they introduce a cheaper turbo without the sunroof, remote entry, navigation and leather seats at around 26.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by centos View Post
      I wanted turbo but Atlas has messed it up by forcing bad nav, leather seats and ridiculous price, so maybe next year... let's see.

I hope they introduce a cheaper turbo without the sunroof, remote entry, navigation and leather seats at around 26.
      I doubt a cheaper Turbo variant considering they already want more people buying 1.8

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      9 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Blue is looking very good in turbo. All the colors are good, it'll be very hard to pick a color this time.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Blue is looking very good in turbo. All the colors are good, it'll be very hard to pick a color this time.
      All colors are favourite of someone or another and they all sell. But yes this time the color range is good.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      213 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

So guys here is the conversation between me and honda official .

Question: what is the fuel requirement for civic turbo?
      Answer: we " RECOMMEND" HIGH OCTANE only.

Question: Do you entertain any warranty claim on civic turbo if car has been driven on regular petrol only instead of high octane?
      Answer : Not at all

Question : what to do in pakistan where high octane is not available?
      Answer : Govt is working to import better quality fuel and we have also given an application to ministry of petroleum to make sure high quality fuel is easily available ....

So guys who are planning to buy turbo plz make sure you drive cars on high octane only if you want to company claim warranty or wait till the time govt start providing high quality fuel

" Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Knowledge-base:

The Civic X has new advancement with its frame. As far as number of air bags, and active safety features PKDM might be low in numbers feature wise but the main frame is same which contribute to the passive safety which is more important than active safety features.
      The new car is based on an advanced compatibility engineering (ACE) body structure that has a new crash stroke design. The frame rails are created and fixed in a manner that they plunge downwards in a front head-on collision. In high-speed collisions, this technique will decrease the risk of engine thrusting into the passenger cabin.

The new frame is about 30kgs less than the prior generation but has 25% more torsional rigidity. High-strength steel is used in major crash zones while there will be a single piece sub-frame in the rear as well as delicate frame areas to absorb the collision force.
      In US Civic is equipped with front passenger and driver airbags, side airbags with rollover sensors and also rear airbags as standard along with side impact beams. Honda has been declared ?TOP SAFETY PICK+? by ?Insurance Institute For Highway Safety? after conducting the crash tests. To pass for the 2016 TOP SAFETY PICK+, a car must earn good numbers in the minor overlap front, medium overlap front, side, roof strength, and head restraint tests, as well as an advanced or excellent rating for front crash prevention.

When we were talking about the visible weld quality on PKDM, its very important to understand that welds is altogether a complete engineering. Don't think of a guy sitting on the street with welding gun joining together the panels together. An improper weld makes a big difference because forces transfer from one panel to another via welds and weak welds can be disaster . Civic on design don't have a single frame door design means there is weld between panels. The quality of the weld is very important. Also PKDM Civic don't have side air bags. So occupants safety totally rely on the welds in joints on side impacts.

The rear end is designed with soft zones to fold in case the Civic is being rear ended. In actual unfortaunate scenario, if you see a more rear ended damage to Civic, please understand its deigned to behave like that. Its a safety feature not a design flaw. Same goes for front end, if Civic goes into front end collision, you might see a decent damages by have physical bent panels including pushed out fenders as well as hood folding up to make a way to engine to move away from passenger compartment, again its for safety of the occupants. yes you can see a major body damage in case of even low speed front end crashes. This is due to safety design. Its not a design flaw. This is the reason there is 5 star crash rating for Civic X in frontal crash

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 13754325 10209232262155498 841845593465434875 n?oh2b1d7449db8ccf9c2d9c6343a5f939c7

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 13661887 10209232257915392 2087302398463151870 o

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 13645089 10209232264835565 8212627707226721972 n?oh5480c414ba009e2d28844a4c24ccedab

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 13626348 10209232309316677 8334389099850321069 n?oh6c1b1d86c201e3ae7169574394a996db

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      9 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

1.8's engine bay looks empty compared to the turbo 1.5 even though it's a bigger engine. There is so much empty space at the back and around the engine. To me used to 8th gen, it looked weird at first sight. 10th gen front is very big compared to 8th, and the bonnet feels very heavy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0rpq1ApfPw

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Thanks.. Now I don't want to make a case here .. I have been trying to explain this from day one... 91 is minimum required. Many members here, on my blogs and social media never agreed to me.

Question: Do you entertain any warranty claim on civic turbo if car has been driven on regular petrol only instead of high octane?

Answer : Govt is working to import better quality fuel and we have also given an application to ministry of petroleum to make sure high quality fuel is easily available ....

So guys who are planning to buy turbo plz make sure you drive cars on high octane only if you want to company claim warranty or wait till the time govt start providing high quality fuel

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      9 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

How can they tell if the car was driven on regular petrol, we can always fill up with hi-octane and rock up at their service center.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

ECU records a lot of information.

How can they tell if the car was driven on regular petrol, we can always fill up with hi-octane and rock up at their service center.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Guys had any one test drove the car .?

Sent from my Z12 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      97 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Spotted at Islamabad Expressway, probably a test drive vehicle. I must say every single eye around was on this car.
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469543670.383576.jpg
Views: 426
Size:  124.6 KB

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
      8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      225 Post(s)
      Tagged
      7 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Ask them, If we drive car on high octane and engine develops a fault will you entertain? Considering we will not have any proof of using Hi Octane.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
      Always respect your parents

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Honda dealerships in lhr are not accepting civic base model orders... They r saying its not aval yet.. However the honda site has its price enlisted.. Plus oriel del time 4-5 months in lhr... Really messed up my interest in honda civic ryt now.. Seems for honda orders r going well... I should wait now for few months and let the clouds settle and then decide..

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List