Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 756 of 924 FirstFirst ... 256656706746754755756757758766806856 ... LastLast
Results 15,101 to 15,120 of 18468
Like Tree11448Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I guess changing speakers will void the Electrical warranty .. but honestly speaking I don't think they will notice the changed speakers ..
      What do you say @arkhitekt
      edit : Or on second thought it might not void warranty .. not sure...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Quote Originally Posted by zee5han View Post
      I guess changing speakers will void the Electrical warranty .. but honestly speaking I don't think they will notice the changed speakers ..
      What do you say @arkhitekt
      Yes if they notice it does void warranty and the logic that stupid guy at 3S gave me was: sir speaker genuine grip par nahi bethay gaa aur electrician taar cheelay ga, agar koi short ho gaya toh hum warranty nahi dain ge. Ya agar speaker ki internal problem se garbar hui toh warranty khatam.

Sometimes i feel they will tell you one fine day: sir aap ne gaari mai cheenk maari thi iss liyay warranty void. Or they will say: Sir aap ne gaari mai saans liya iss liyay ac kharab ho gaya, warranty void.

Hopefully, they shouldn't notice changed speakers. But even if they do, they will have to prove that the problem arose due to speakers. For instance if your meter gives a problem in display due to manufacturing defect, they will need to prove it happened due to speakers. If you argue correctly with a sufficient logic it isn't easy for them to let them deny your right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I just hope the sound quality is decent enough that we don't need to change it

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      47 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Yes if they notice it does void warranty and the logic that stupid guy at 3S gave me was: sir speaker genuine grip par nahi bethay gaa aur electrician taar cheelay ga, agar koi short ho gaya toh hum warranty nahi dain ge. Ya agar speaker ki internal problem se garbar hui toh warranty khatam.

Sometimes i feel they will tell you one fine day: sir aap ne gaari mai cheenk maari thi iss liyay warranty void. Or they will say: Sir aap ne gaari mai saans liya iss liyay ac kharab ho gaya, warranty void.

Hopefully, they shouldn't notice changed speakers. But even if they do, they will have to prove that the problem arose due to speakers. For instance if your meter gives a problem in display due to manufacturing defect, they will need to prove it happened due to speakers. If you argue correctly with a sufficient logic it isn't easy for them to let them deny your right.

You want to hear epic real life story? back in days i was working for NIFT and i got Chevy Joy as my company car, i had a good sound system installed in it (Fusion amp, Components, Woofer etc) at around 3000 km the car engine seized, the company refused to give warranty because they said engine siezed because of sound system, there was a huge bumbo involved and to cut the story short the car got repaired under warranty but they took 3 months
      Lost in /dev/null

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Now just look at this mentality!! If you have money from halal sources, you will never ever accept this daylight robbery called 'own'. And why should there be 'own' in anyway!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

This is fault 50/50.. People are ready to pay and seller is happy as well as buyer. It's illegal and unethical business techniques. Both buyer and seller are equally responsible. The day people reject this practice.. things will automatically change.. It's a black money.. if selling a food item or any other thing in black is illegal than why not this? It should be strictly punishable.. looks like Atlas also get some percentage of this premium.. just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by carfreak3 View Post
      Now just look at this mentality!! If you have money from halal sources, you will never ever accept this daylight robbery called 'own'. And why should there be 'own' in anyway!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by baqai View Post
      You want to hear epic real life story? back in days i was working for NIFT and i got Chevy Joy as my company car, i had a good sound system installed in it (Fusion amp, Components, Woofer etc) at around 3000 km the car engine seized, the company refused to give warranty because they said engine siezed because of sound system, there was a huge bumbo involved and to cut the story short the car got repaired under warranty but they took 3 months
      Kill me seriously. I mean how the hell can a sound system damage engine?
      They must have told you that sir aapk sub woofer ki bass ki waja sai piston ultay Chal ne lag gaye thay. LOL.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Kill me seriously. I mean how the hell can a sound system damage engine?
      They must have told you that sir aapk sub woofer ki bass ki waja sai piston ultay Chal ne lag gaye thay. LOL.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      You have honestly no idea how stupid warranty claims can get

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      This is fault 50/50.. People are ready to pay and seller is happy as well as buyer. It's illegal and unethical business technics. Both buyer and seller are equally responsible. The day people reject this practice.. things will automatically change.. It's a black money.. if selling a food item or any other thing in black is illegal than why not this? It should be strictly punishable.. looks like Atlas also get some percentage of this premium.. just my opinion
      Yeah. We are the only country where I have seen this practice, the car gets more expensive once it leaves showroom. In other countries the value of car depreciates around 20% as soon as you drive it out of the showroom and here in PK people are ready with hoards of cash to pay for premium😊

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I Guess Hard Top Will Sell Very Less!!!

As There Is Nothing Special In It!!!

Oriel And Turbo Are Everything...Lolzzz!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rohban427 View Post
      I Guess Hard Top Will Sell Very Less!!!

As There Is Nothing Special In It!!!

Oriel And Turbo Are Everything...Lolzzz!!!
      Hardtop is insanely priced with the following differences.
      1. Fog Lights
      2. Alloy Rims
      3. Cruise
      4. Sunroof
      5. Push Start
      6. Smart Entry
      7. Rear Trunk opener
      8. Retracing mirrors

Now if you add just the fog lights and alloys difference remains less than 100,000 after them. And remaining items are worth much more than the price difference. Still you can never add a sunroof. I don't know if Atlas is deliberately trying to reduce hardtop sales. Looks like it. Wrong strategy

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Knowledge Base:

I am getting a lot of messages what is Brake Hold [Automatic Brake Hold ABH] and How it works on Civic X. I explained it in my few blogs. Lets add the Electronic Parking Brake [EPB] to this matter and explain it again in simple words.

EPB :
      Its the replacement of conventional hand brake. Conventional hand brake use a lever which you pull to physically engage the parking brake. EPB also engage the parking brake. Just pull up the button and it will get engaged. Always use EPB when you park. Make sure you release the EPB before you start driving. Press the brake pedal and push the button downwards and it will release.
      Few people asked what happens when you hit the EPB while in motion. Well unlike conventional handbrake where doing so can result in unexpected maneuver and car may go out of control at high speed, EPB is different.. if you hit the button by mistake, the car will start slowing down and will comes to complete stop. Its still recommended that you don't try this unless in case of emergency.

ABH:
      Automatic brake hold is nice little feature which is getting common nowadays especially European cars . On automatic cars when you stop on red light or if you are in stop and go traffic, you need to move your foot from accelerator to brake pedal. You have to keep your foot on brake pedal till the time traffic starts moving and you press accelerator to move.
      ABH is here to help. once you engage this system, you don't need to keep your foot on the brake pedal. Like if there is stop and go traffic, you are moving and then when you see a vehicle stopped in front of you, you push brake pedal and come to stop. Now you can move your foot off the brake pedal and the car will remain stopped until you press the accelerator again. Once this system is engaged you still need to push the brake pedal to make it stop and then remove your foot.

Very Important: Please don't confuse it with radar based automatic braking. It is not automatic braking. ABH is just to reduce drivers fatigue in heavy traffic.

ABH is activated by pressing the Brake Hold button. Press it and start moving and when you apply the first brake the system will be activated. You will see a sign in dashboard as well that it is activated. To deactivate you press brake pedal and push the Brake Hold Button again. Interesting fact is the brake light will operate accordingly when the ABH is activated. It will lit when you are stopped.
      ABH will not activate if you don't put on the seats belt or will cancel if you unbuckle your seat belt while driving.
      It will deactivate when you park you car and move the shift to P or R [REVERSE]. ABH will also disengage after braking is applied for 10 minutes.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 13909201 10209276160532930 5000929307638710890 o

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      30 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

May this had already been shared - but disappointed to see

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@fazalwahab11375

"Honda Australia advises that we have forwarded your enquiry through to our technical department and can confirm that the Australian specification Civic has Fluid filled/hydraulic suspension compliance bushings in the front and rear of all variants."

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Australian Civic is as equipped as US.. I was sure they have it. Like they along with China are the only country beside US have Honda sensing package available.

Let's see if PKDM have it. Fingers crossed but I am not too optimistic . Where I can send email to Atlas?. Maybe I call them

Quote Originally Posted by roony View Post
      @fazalwahab11375

"Honda Australia advises that we have forwarded your enquiry through to our technical department and can confirm that the Australian specification Civic has Fluid filled/hydraulic suspension compliance bushings in the front and rear of all variants."

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• 01-08-2016, 10:56 AM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
      External links

• 01-08-2016, 10:56 AM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
      External links

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      54 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Cheetah View Post
      I found the person saying water might get in the boot in monsoon season to be quite an amusing person.

The place where he is putting up the rubber would require the rain to be at a very specific angle in order to get inside the trunk, according to my thinking the rain would require to pour upside down perhaps from the road to get in, otherwise i don't see a chance.

The same guy perhaps paid an OWN money to get the car, people also have weird tactics these days to discourage others to get what they have because of the fact that their "show sha" would not be maintained if others too have the same things, in this case X.

Tomorrow we will see someone put those stupid door moulds at the side of the doors and say that Honda didn't make doors strong enough to withstand bumps if we bang them in the cars standing next to ours therefore we are putting on these rubbers to save the doors.

Guys i think we should perhaps concentrate on first hand reviews by the owners who have gotten delivery of the cars than listening to these fallacies.

The cars have started to come on the road, and just a couple of days till the ACTUAL reviews by sane people will flow in.
      The guy wasn't just installing the rubbers on trunk. He was installing it on doors as well.
      I don't believe in your theory that he was installing rubbers to discourage other people.
      Sane or insane, it was a first hand review of door gaps by the owner.
      "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Australian Civic is as equipped as US.. I was sure they have it. Like they along with China are the only country beside US have Honda sensing package available.

Let's see if PKDM have it. Fingers crossed but I am not too optimistic . Where I can send email to Atlas?. Maybe I call them

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Im sure atlas cant be bothered to respond to such a question, let alone know about it. Best bet would be to ask someone from the technical team directly, if anyone has a contact.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      54 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Let's assume for a minute the oem rubbers are not good enough. I fail to understand how this rubber edge strip lining will help.

Just an exaggeration propaganda and story for degradation.

By the way even if the gap is out by a few mm due to poor build quality, the rubbers themselves have more than those few mm margin and cussion in them. Its not a scotch tape that doesn't have thickness. Those are thick rubbers

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      You mean to say that the owner was installing them for degradation propaganda?
      "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

duplicate

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by speedster_101 View Post
      You mean to say that the owner was installing them for degradation propaganda?
      O bhai I have seen people install those cheap rubbers on rollas swifts etc does that mean those cars have gap too??
      Its the owners choice to install these cheap rubbers and he is paranoid , its not the cars or the manufacturers problem .....
      Whatever the owner does is his problem and you need to think logically before you share it ..

Just because he said that he is getting those rubbers to stop water from entering, you need to think ,can water actually get in their?
      The answer is no ..

What if the same owner was getting "GUJJAR 1 " sticker applied to his rear screen? and said I am applying this sticker to prevent cracks from happening
      Would you believe him??
      And share here like " Guys Look I just saw one of the first few civic owners getting these stickers applied to prevent cracks , look how pathetic their quality is "
      Not only is this false its gives other forum trolls the opertunity to become active and take the thread off topic

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List