Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 817 of 921 FirstFirst ... 317717767807815816817818819827867917 ... LastLast
Results 16,321 to 16,340 of 18404
Like Tree11437Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Guys - Do we see any quality improvements in welds and interior joints? My opinion is Atlas wont improve until their sales het hit but looking at the numbers, looks like awam is going after it despite all the flaws. I so want to book an oriel but I am taking a back seat due to the issues beimg discussed. Grande is an option and a good one but its shape (especially rear) looks outdated with the launch of civic x and i do really want to try civic this time.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Kisi turbo li bhi hai... No turbo pics

Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      Cars make my blood live...

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

That's my car!!

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mian_jee View Post
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1705939

Saw this picture on a fb page, check out the roof joint, while they have removed the cover.

you will find many other fitting problems if you go through the whole 88 pics post.
      That's my car!!!

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1706002

There you go!

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Didnt really understand the roof picture ... was this under the strip thing?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amm123 View Post
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1706002

There you go!
      Congrats bro... How's the drive?

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Congrats bro... How's the drive?

Got the car on the 5th.. Been able to drive 350 so far

the BG Tires are pathetic and had to be changed immediately. I have never experienced such bad quality tires before.
      i also have a 9th gen... The first thing I noticed about this car was the engine sound. It's different... It has a slight growl because of the turbo engine.

the car doesn't pick up really fast if you go full throttle... You have to steadily build the pace. But it's quite fast and powerful when you build that pace up... So basically car gets lot more power if you are in a moving position whereas stationary it's a bit sluggish to pick up. Handling is definitely better than 9th gen. Suspension is not as hard as 9th gen but I still find it a little hard at times especially on bumps.

The navy system is pretty good... It connects to phone wifi and u can use all kinds of apps including YouTube etc so that's a very good option. The stereo sound was slightly better in 9th gen though.

the brake hold option is great and I'm getting used to it... and the traction control works!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

the BG Tires are pathetic and had to be changed immediately. I have never experienced such bad quality tires before.
      i also have a 9th gen... The first thing I noticed about this car was the engine sound. It's different... It has a slight growl because of the turbo engine.

the car doesn't pick up really fast if you go full throttle... You have to steadily build the pace. But it's quite fast and powerful when you build that pace up... So basically car gets lot more power if you are in a moving position whereas stationary it's a bit sluggish to pick up. Handling is definitely better than 9th gen. Suspension is not as hard as 9th gen but I still find it a little hard at times especially on bumps.

The navy system is pretty good... It connects to phone wifi and u can use all kinds of apps including YouTube etc so that's a very good option. The stereo sound was slightly better in 9th gen though.

the brake hold option is great and I'm getting used to it... and the traction control works!!
      Thanks for the detailed write up
      So how much better is this from 9th gen? And are you satisfied?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      349 Post(s)
      Tagged
      14 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Yeh tou cvt ka husun hai every cvt equipped car will do that except prius because prius have actual gears and too some extent old nissan altima ones with old tcu software will act like prius ecvt

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Congrats and well done for buying the turbo!

But when you say the BG LUXO have bad quality can you please elaborate a bit more? is it ride quality, lack of grip or something else?

Also when you say that you have to build pace do you mean that you need to get the RPM to a certain level before the turbo kicks in?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Thanks for the detailed write up
      So how much better is this from 9th gen? And are you satisfied?

its definitely better than the 9th gen mainly due to the shape of the car and the added options (smart key(my fav option), brake hold, android based system, bigger and better rims, the interior, drl

there are some cons as well... The middle compartment in 9th gen is more usable and practical... The imid had more stuff to play with, no middle bump in the back. However despite this I find the civic x to be more spacious from the inside.

there are definitely some minor quality issues (weld marks, front bumper and fender fitting issues which also includes rough paint/plastic on the edge connecting the two).... However I also found some weld marks on the inside of the doors in my 9th gen... So I guess it's a general pkdm problem which is being excessively highlighted due to better awareness.

if you compare the value of these added options I think the 1.8 oriel with navi and leather is a good buy as there's a slight difference between the price of the fully loaded 9th gen and X Oriel. I didn't mind paying extra for the turbo as I prefer the black grill and the new engine. But there is a hi octane issue as I haven't been able to get it for the last two days but then again you can't blame atlas for that.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gu92478 View Post

But when you say the BG LUXO have bad quality can you please elaborate a bit more? is it ride quality, lack of grip or something else?

Also when you say that you have to build pace do you mean that you need to get the RPM to a certain level before the turbo kicks in?
      BG luxo were extremely noisy and at 80 the car was swaying so the grip was pathetic. The new American tires at 225/55 were immediately better! There was an option for 215/60 on continentals but I didn't want the extra height.

yes the car picks up beautifully if you're at 1800 or 2000 rpm

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      349 Post(s)
      Tagged
      14 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Turbo has nothing to do with cvt lag if you have driven cvt equppied car you would that there is a bit lack in cvt transmission you push throttle and wait for car to gain momentum

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
      Turbo has nothing to do with cvt lag if you have driven cvt equppied car you would that there is a bit lack in cvt transmission you push throttle and wait for car to gain momentum
      There is such a thing a TURBO LAG you know.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      349 Post(s)
      Tagged
      14 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

There is such a thing a TURBO LAG you know.
      Yes I know but when you have incredibly small turbo that starts to spin near 2k rpm there is not that much lag on low rev you may feel bit lsck on high revs

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oziman View Post
      Another brilliant build quality issue I saw today in my 'brand new pkdm 'north American car of the year'' today! The front passenger seat's arm rest which also hosts the power window button was lifted out of its socket - now I have been driving the car for 4 days and no one has sat on that passenger seat! I was amazed and extremely angry to see this! I had to remove the panel myself and then punch it in! Seriously I have only seen my friends do these kind of things in mehran a couple of times!

And apparently my car has cleared the so called Japanese QC! As I have said previously as well this is my last PKDM! I now fear that the car will just disintegrate it is so frail! Oh and today I examined it in a lot of detail - exact same quality issues I.e. Welds, gaps next to the push start button, uneven gaps in the centre console, uneven gapping between bumper and fenders... You name it - this car has it!

So sorry to hear that brother and it is highly annoying to have these issues in such an expensive car. However, relax as these are "minor" issues.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      22 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

With respect to my detailed post and I mentioned previously as well..

I know you will come across soon some Civic X front and rear damage pictures.. Before anyone start making assumptions.. let me explain it and I explained it in past as well.

The rear end is designed with soft zones to fold in case the Civic is being rear ended. In actual unfortaunate scenario, if you see a more rear ended damage to Civic, please understand its deigned to behave like that. "Its a safety feature not a design flaw".

Same goes for front end, if Civic goes into front end collision, you might see a decent damages by physical bent panels including pushed out fenders as well as hood folding up to make a way to engine to move away from passenger compartment, again its for safety of the occupants. yes you can/might see a major body damage in case of 30kmp speed front end crashes. This is due to safety design. "Its not a design flaw". This is the reason there is 5 star crash rating for Civic X in frontal crash..

See blue portion in rear. It's mild steel with lower strength and there is purpose. To dissipte the crash energy rather transferring it to the passenger compartment.

Drive safe.. Please Don't tailgate... Learn more about it here http://bit.ly/2beRtXB

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 16c0f1b4d6ad50057e5ad1b690abb106

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 2bac0345416f63aa05b462dff917ba18

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      I explained in detail a while back here https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...12#post5151058

see below pics; Car rear ended as posted by the owner and later pushed and wedged at rear end of a SUV stopped at front. Car experienced major front damage . As I mentioned various time in my blogs as well, to many it looks like weak point as far as the car react to slow speed front crashes but this is how the car safety is designed and most of the new cars will behave in same manner.

Drive Safe. Guys

Knowledge-base:

The Civic X has new advancement with its frame. As far as number of air bags, and active safety features PKDM might be low in numbers feature wise but the main frame is same which contribute to the passive safety which is more important than active safety features.
      The new car is based on an advanced compatibility engineering (ACE) body structure that has a new crash stroke design. The frame rails are created and fixed in a manner that they plunge downwards in a front head-on collision. In high-speed collisions, this technique will decrease the risk of engine thrusting into the passenger cabin.

The new frame is about 30kgs less than the prior generation but has 25% more torsional rigidity. High-strength steel is used in major crash zones while there will be a single piece sub-frame in the rear as well as delicate frame areas to absorb the collision force.
      In US Civic is equipped with front passenger and driver airbags, side airbags with rollover sensors and also rear airbags as standard along with side impact beams. Honda has been declared TOP SAFETY PICK+ by Insurance Institute For Highway Safety? after conducting the crash tests. To pass for the 2016 TOP SAFETY PICK+, a car must earn good numbers in the minor overlap front, medium overlap front, side, roof strength, and head restraint tests, as well as an advanced or excellent rating for front crash prevention.

When we were talking about the visible weld quality on PKDM, its very important to understand that welds is altogether a complete engineering. Don't think of a guy sitting on the street with welding gun joining together the panels together. An improper weld makes a big difference because forces transfer from one panel to another via welds and weak welds can be disaster . Civic on design don't have a single frame door design means there is weld between panels. The quality of the weld is very important. Also PKDM Civic don't have side air bags. So occupants safety totally rely on the welds in joints on side impacts.

The rear end is designed with soft zones to fold in case the Civic is being rear ended. In actual unfortaunate scenario, if you see a more rear ended damage to Civic, please understand its deigned to behave like that. Its a safety feature not a design flaw. Same goes for front end, if Civic goes into front end collision, you might see a decent damages by have physical bent panels including pushed out fenders as well as hood folding up to make a way to engine to move away from passenger compartment, again its for safety of the occupants. yes you can see a major body damage in case of even low speed front end crashes. This is due to safety design. Its not a design flaw. This is the reason there is 5 star crash rating for Civic X in frontal crash.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - image jpeg16344

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - image jpeg16343

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 9777aa78f61ef0b9c51fddd0a028753b10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - da46be5e76c18e3351094c6e84167ba9

Horrible day it was!
      These pictures are taken b my friend

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by usamajaved97 View Post
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 9777aa78f61ef0b9c51fddd0a028753b10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - da46be5e76c18e3351094c6e84167ba9

Horrible day it was!
      These pictures are taken b my friend
      Feeling sad for the owner

///AMG

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List