Pakwheels

look AND economy

2012 سُپر پاور SP 70

Ahmed021 نے Jul 11, 2014 کو شایع کیا

واقفیت: I owned this bike.

I bought this bike 2 years back, and i wanted a 125cc bike but did;nt have the money for it. So this bike was a perfect match for my budget with a slight 125cc bike and sound like a125cc bike aswell. I think its a good effort by super power to make such bikes. keep it up guys!

• انداز 4-rating
  • کمفرٹ 4-rating
  • قیمت 5-rating
یونیک UD 125 پر تجزیہ

unique 125cc for sell

2012 یونیک UD 125

asifiq88 نے Jul 04, 2014 کو شایع کیا

Unique 125 for sell excellent condition 10/10
each parts are geniun untoch scratchless like a brand new
ALL Orignal picture attached
1st Owner 1 hand bike used
Karachi number : 313 choice number
location Karachi
color : black

2012 model
milage :7300 Km
bohat kam use hoe ha or Ek he hand ma rahe ha bike Oil time pa change hova ha iska Ek dam oki ha Bike just Buy n Ride no work Required
Demand :57000.

simply great bike

2014 سوزوکی GS 150

Asad نے Jun 25, 2014 کو شایع کیا

واقفیت: I owned this bike.

splendid bike to own. very comfortable ride. love it. overall its is comparatively best bike available in Pakistan. I have just bought it & found it best value of my money. the bike is soundless u can talk with easily during ride. colors & style is beautiful. simply great bike.

• انداز 5-rating
  • کمفرٹ 5-rating
  • فیول کی بچت 5-rating
ہونڈا CG 125 پر تجزیہ

Power Machine

2012 ہونڈا CG 125

Salman Javed نے Apr 16, 2014 کو شایع کیا

واقفیت: I owned this bike.
CG125 needs no introduction in Pakistan. But Honda Pakistan managed to just renew the graphics and sell the same old model again for years until mid 2012. They cranked up the rpm on this one with high air flow, hence more power.

Look and feel:
Overall look is the same as the older models. Honda needs to update it in Pakistan as well as they've done with CGs around the world. If you've got deep pockets, I recommend you go for CG 125 Deluxe.
The muffler is mate black, it looks wonderful but it's dust magnet in this environment. Yo... مزید
  • انداز 3-rating
یاماہا YD-100 جنون پر تجزیہ

Yamaha Junoon is better then other Pakistani bikes

2012 یاماہا YD-100 جنون

Devs نے Apr 15, 2014 کو شایع کیا

Look and Feel:

Yamaha is a awesome brand and it's performance is much better then other manufacturers specially yamaha junoon have different style from other regular bikes but it's not too awesome like bikes in other countries :)

Fuel Economy:
I haven't experience this but feels fine for me because it doesn't hurt me too much.

Ride Quality & Handling:
Quality of accessories is better then our local bikes like the original parts of bike are much better then available parts in market and this bike is very smooth to h... مزید
  • انداز 4-rating
  • فیول کی بچت 3-rating
  • قیمت 3-rating
سوزوکی اسپرنٹر ECO پر تجزیہ

Suzuki Sprinter Review

2013 سوزوکی اسپرنٹر ECO

Saad Salman Malik نے Apr 15, 2014 کو شایع کیا

واقفیت: I did not own this bike, but have driven this bike.
The look and feel of this bike is great, build quality is much better than others in the market. You really get something in return for your money.

In terms of economy, the bike is perfect for me. Once I get it filled up, I don't have to worry about getting petrol for a while. I haven't calculated the mileage, but it is definitely much better than the Chinese crap we have in the market.

The ride is super smooth. It really is. And with the soundless engine, it feels as if you're gliding peacefully.

I would suggest to go... مزید
  • انداز 3-rating
  • کمفرٹ 4-rating
میٹرو بوم 70 پر تجزیہ

Fine Bike with Low Price

2013 میٹرو بوم 70

Rohail Akram نے Apr 15, 2014 کو شایع کیا

واقفیت: I owned this bike.

Look and feel wise Metro , Boom Euro 2 70 is a quite decent ride.
Fuel economy is also good i.e. 50 km avg.
For such low price as compared to Honda CD 70 it is reasonable bike with competitive features.
The maintenance cost is also quite low so I recommend this bike.

• انداز 2-rating