Pakwheels

Search This ad is no longer active. Find more ads for Suzuki Khyber in Islamabad

SIMILAR ADS

Suzuki Khyber GA 1996

Chatha Bakhtawar, Islamabad Islamabad Added via Phone

Click Photo to Enlarge
Sold Out

1996

123,000 km

Petrol

Manual

Car Inspection Rate

Never buy a used car without PakWheels Car Inspection

Inspect the car on 200+ checkpoints

  • Engine
  • Suspension
  • Exterior
  • Interior
Schedule Inspection
Learn More

Seller's Comments

15% touching remaining 85% in genuine paint price little bit negotiable. Sound system is not included in car. Only serious buyer contact. Best car in low budget.
Don't give me foolish and flying offers.
First check car then give me offer.

NOTE.
BELOW 4 LAKH DON'T CALL ME
Post an Ad

Post an ad for FREE

Sell it faster to thousands of buyers

Notify Me

Set your Alerts for Suzuki Khyber in Islamabad and we will email you relevant ads.