Search Car Reviews

Explore user ratings and read opinions

Share first hand experince of your car with other buyers.

Recent Car Reviews

Displaying Reviews 661 - 672 of 1295 in total
Sort By:
Suzuki Cultus EURO II User Review

Yasir Qadri

Suzuki Cultus EURO II

Posted by Yasir Zaheer Qadri on Oct 13, 2012

My review abt CULTUS Euro II is negative coz its not of the standard on which suzuki manufactured the last models of CULTUS.Its comfort is not up to the mark,I would suggest suzuki to ponder upon their newly manufactured CULTUS.This is all i wana say
  • Style 1-rating
  • Fuel Economy 2-rating
  • Performance 2-rating
  • Value for Money 3-rating
Toyota Corolla Altis SR 1.6 User Review

Toyota altis 1.6 2012

Toyota Corolla Altis SR 1.6

Posted by ahmadkhattak on Oct 13, 2012

Toyota corolla altis is the best it is good for everything its fuel economy is brilliant its comfort is also good and is an outstanding car. Altis is fully loaded and has 7 gears with reverse M/T. It is very good and is brilliant car if any one says that which car will you buy i will choose pakistani altis 2012. Value of your money is also excellent.
  • Comfort 4-rating
Suzuki Swift DLX 1.3 User Review

suzuki swift, bad choice

Suzuki Swift DLX 1.3

Posted by farrukh shahzad on Oct 11, 2012

i bought swiftDLX last year, n regretted my decision.
very heavy on petrol in city, went to islamabad on motorway,it could hardly cross 120/Km.
when i reached kalarkhar ,i felt as if i am driving a 600cc car,going uphill in this car was a nightmare.
i Will never by any suzuki again in my life !
  • Style 2-rating
  • Comfort 2-rating
  • Fuel Economy 2-rating
  • Performance 1-rating
  • Value for Money 1-rating
Japanese car is very comfortable Local car is very lower level..But 50% pakistani say local cars good wrong becoz if u can buy mehran in 650,000 700,000 with Ac maunal gear have to drive no comfotable maunal windows etc if u can buy japanese car in this price its have new look power windows automatic gear power steering SRS airbag , Chill AC and very good fuel average better then local CNG car SOOO dont buy local cars like Mehran,Cultus,Alto,Cuore Japanese car better then all local cars.......
  • Style 0-rating
  • Comfort 0-rating
  • Fuel Economy 0-rating
  • Performance 0-rating
  • Value for Money 0-rating
Now world roads are seeing my new vehicles that are hybrid and are of new generation design as well. But we Pakistanis are still playing with the old ones like Mehran and Bolan/Hi-Roof which is not giving value for our money. Being a 600K++ vehicle its too much for all of us and I think if we can bring a competitor then we will be able to shut their plant down for these two vehicles. Better for SUZUKI to look towards APV production and other models as well as people of Pakistan needs this kind of vehicles in great numbers.
  • Style 1-rating
  • Fuel Economy 1-rating
  • Performance 0-rating
  • Value for Money 2-rating
Honda Civic VTi Oriel Prosmatec 1.8 i-VTEC User Review

Love it !!!!

Honda Civic VTi Oriel Prosmatec 1.8 i-VTEC

Posted by Ali Haider on Oct 06, 2012

I am a hardcore fan of Honda civic since 2002,I had Toyota corolla SE saloon,I wanted some change so I bought civic(2001-2004) model.I felt  great when I sat in the drivers seat,when I touched the steering wheel,and when I turned it,it was as smooth as silk,since then,I'm in love with civic.From the 2001-2004 model to the eagle eye civic,to reborn.I have all :D.Since then,I realised that I was wasting my money on corolla.In August,my friend told me about the new civic launch which was in October.I didn't waste a single minute and went on Hon... more
Suzuki Mehran VX Euro II User Review

New Mahran

Suzuki Mehran VX Euro II

Posted by Raza on Oct 06, 2012

Salam All
I am a Banker was using other cars of different Make recently purchased Mehran E 2. The main elements I noticed are :-
1. Car looks nice with change in front grill and lights
2 Interior feels batter with change in inner roof fabric
3. Seats are more comfortable
4. Quality control lacks as new car has trunk locking problem
5. At least car should come with foot mats
6. Price is very high as compare to luxury which is avail in imported cars of same range
  • Style 2-rating
  • Comfort 2-rating
  • Fuel Economy 3-rating
  • Performance 1-rating
  • Value for Money 3-rating
I always loved the civic style, the sporty look and the indash speedometer.
But after driving both cars in different types of roads I finally went for Altis, I have to go up north where roads are always in bad shape. Civic has suspension which cannot afford bumps and humps. Toyota can bear everything which comes in it's path. Also one can feel the bumps more in civic as compared with toyota. Yes when it comes to drive on moterway, civic takes the lead.

Comfort is perfect, as good as civic, specially the cruise control let's your l... more
  • Style 3-rating
  • Value for Money 4-rating
Suzuki Ravi PICKUP STD VX User Review

ALTO VXR 2010 (CNG)

Suzuki Ravi PICKUP STD VX

Posted by Lucifer on Sep 30, 2012

The car is very good in local but pickup is very bad normally and with A/C road pr laet jaati hai aur A/C bund kro phir sai chalti hai
The price is very high and car is very bad but fuel economy is the only thing which is the best otherwise
no power and the main thing is breaks are as bad as they are not present the breaks are veryyyyyyyyyyyyy baaaaaaadddddddddddddd
  • Style 3-rating
  • Fuel Economy 3-rating
Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3 VVTi User Review

Toyota Corolla GLI 1.3

Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3 VVTi

Posted by Lucifer on Sep 30, 2012

The car is very good but power is less it must be atleast 1.6 or 1.8 because 1.3 is over wheighted
other wise car runs fast is stylish is petrol saving but power is needed.

other wise car runs fast is stylish is petrol saving but power is needed.
  • Style 4-rating
  • Comfort 3-rating
  • Value for Money 4-rating
Honda City User Review

Honda City Aspire

Honda City

Posted by arfanmahmood1 on Sep 29, 2012

Just bought Honda City Aspire and very much inspire with this ride. It's really very comfortable and new interior looks really nice with multimedia and navigation. Leather interior is also good. Sound system is also very good. In short there's no need to install any after market accessories. Only thing looks ugly in this ride is the tire, which didn't looks good on it's body. Fuel economy is also awesome and I hope I didn't install CNG in it.
Suzuki Swift DLX 1.3 User Review

Confused,.... for fuel...

Suzuki Swift DLX 1.3

Posted by Rizwan on Sep 28, 2012

i am about to buy swift DLX in a couple of days.... after reading all ur ppost... i got confused about this cars mileage... some saying good after plug change... some saying it will got better after 5000kms. and someone said it will remain at 5-6 kms... can someone guide me to buy pakistani swift or imported japanies 2007 model fully loaded plus air bags ? or the japanies version is good in fuel ???
  • Comfort 4-rating