Pakwheels
Download App via SMS

Search Car Reviews

Explore user ratings and read opinions

Share first hand experince of your car with other buyers.

Recent Car Reviews

Displaying Reviews 1573 - 1584 of 1679 in total
Sort By:
Daihatsu Cuore User Review

Daihatsu's Little gem

Daihatsu Cuore

Posted by tag001 on Jan 28, 2011

The Daihatsu cuore is a car from the 90’s so it doesn’t feel like a modern car at all. It was built to be basic and cheap and it sure is basic, but cheap…I don’t think so.

Even the engineers at the Daihatsu dealership admit that this car has some design faults which can’t be fixed especially some clutch related issues. Apart from that it is very reliable and easy to maintain and it’s always welcome in the second hand car market.

Very economical too just about runs on the smell of petrol ; an despite what you might read in other reviews; it is quite a nippy thing; for instance if you compared it with other brands 1.0 litre cars ; this one is ...

...it can hold it's own on open roads and overtakes ok too as long as you plan ahead and give it enough revs; it's quite willing and nips up to 70mph quite smartly. and will hold this speed quite happily on the motorway. The engine is quite up to this sort of behaviour and very willing to rev through the range; and indeed one thing that did surprise me was the flexibility of the engine; which will pull ; as long as you aren't in a hurry ;
  • Comfort 2-rating
  • Performance 3-rating
  • Value for Money 3-rating
Nissan Sunny User Review

NISSAN DO MAKE GOOD CARS

Nissan Sunny

Posted by Dale8 on Jan 28, 2011

I drove 3 Nissan in past. Armada, Titan and Quest. All three were awesome and good solid rides.

Unfortunately in Pakistan auto market is at the mercy of government. They promote whoever they like. I mean Suzuki is still selling cars that are not even 3rd generation while international market is offering 8th gen cars. Pakistani consumer makes way less than civilized world but somehow Pakistani consumer has to pay more for these crappy cars. Same cars are available in other developing nations way less than here in Pakistan.

This situation will never change until people in this country are given free right to make their own decision. Government needs to get the hell out of car business. Its not Government job. Government need to stop taxing personal cars so much. Its a necessity and not a luxury.
Nissan Sunny User Review

NISAAN SALE PROBLEM

Nissan Sunny

Posted by naeem on Jan 27, 2011

ACCORDING TO MY VIEW NISSAN IS THE BEST CAR BUT THE MAIN PROBLEM IN PAKISTAN IS NISSAN RESALE ,I THINK THIS IS NISSAN MARKETING DEPARTMENT TO NOT PROMOTE THE NISSAN AS THE OTHER COMPANIES PROMOTIONS.IF THE COPANY PROVIDE TO PURCHASE THE OLD ONE THEN THAT WILL BE SUITABLE FOR NISSAN LOVERS TO NOT FACE THE SELLING PROBLEM.
  • Style 4-rating
Chery QQ 0.8 Comfortable User Review

Good esthetics weak heart

Chery QQ 0.8 Comfortable

Posted by Sarfaraz on Jan 25, 2011

Had it for about three weeks and based on that experience I would say that the car is well equipped in comparison with other cars of the same category. Power steering is as smooth as butter. Power windows and power mirrors further add to the list of things that would attract potential customers. After market CD player and that is all you need.
The engine is German and performs rather well on petrol. On CNG the performance is not effected BUT the life of the engine get reduced dramatically. The engine bay is too cramped up for local mechanics and only those with strong nerves or those with no brains get themselves involved with a Chery. Parts are available but only of you know where to look. But still its a daunting task. The ride is smooth but will become some what unstable on higher speeds and bumpy roads. All in all a good car for use within city and a no no for inter city. The accelerator position will take its toll on your ankle but the seats are comfortable and so is the leg room.
  • Value for Money 3-rating
Hi,

I have purchased a zero meter Alto in September 2010 and it was my very new experience as my all family members has CULTUS and we have had a pretty good experience of Cultus over all.

Untill than I drove 11,000 KMs on ALTO, it gave me excellent CNG consumption even on AC, with around 210 kms in one cylinder of CNG, my experience is its over all good family car which you can rely. I installed Dunlop tires and its grip is good enough now, car's MP 3 player is good but have only two speakers in the front which is not enough for the good sound, I found two major cons in the car.

1. The gears are very tough to shift at the start, even after I changed the gear oil on first 1,000 km, still they are not hard.

2. Car's engine noise, its more than what I was expecting, but I would like to tell you the reason that it is because of the POTOHAR's engine that ALTO has replaced with his new body, but with more noise, I also felt that car's engine is more stronger than cultus's previous 3 cylinder engine mainly if you compare it when you drove it on mountains.

Over all, it was a very good experience, AC is chilling and it does not go to heated up if you regularly (Once in a week) check the radiator water and do not fill the bottle up to the mark that is MAX, try to use coolent instead of water in the radiator, my opinion is that car is expensive and we can get a cultus in that cost but on the other hand, you can see the over all cost of 1000cc or even 850cc cuore's cost has increased so much so purchasing ALTO is just to complete the need of a new car which you can easily rely on, and my findings are that when my car will start giving out work after 2 or 3 years, I will sale it out :)

Good part of ALTO is excellent consumption after I adjusted tappets on completion of 1000 kms, comfort and its cuts and shapes.

Other than that, one should not expect to get a Honda city's performance in that price which is already very high.
  • Style 5-rating
Suzuki Swift DLX 1.3 User Review

Swift 1.3 DLX

Suzuki Swift DLX 1.3

Posted by imrantufail on Jan 24, 2011

i am using this car.
and this is the best car as compair to city or Xli.
It is fuel efficent car.
or ye 250km sirf 1000 may kar rahi hai(the petrol rate is 74.Rs per liter.)
jo k CNG ka milage hota hai.
ais say behtar aur kya hoo sakta hai
k petrol car CNG wala milage day rahi hai.
or 1300cc ki dosri cars say sasti bi hai
sirf ek dikki nahi hai.baki sab kuch hai
  • Style 4-rating

Liana Eminent

Posted by Mian Usman on Jan 22, 2011

I am driving a Liana Eminent A/T Now a days.

Car is not as bad as most mechanics and car dealers say. Low resale value is an issue. But if you buy to keep it more than three years than value for money out rides resale value.

Driving pleasure of the ride is very good, interior is roomy and well done, although exterior looks less wider than it should look, so whole car gives a taller look than wider, I personally prefer wider looks.

Engine has no issues and runs very smooth, at least on petrol, as mine has no CNG. petrol average is also better than corolla. In Lahore city it is giving 13km/l.

• Style 2-rating
  • Comfort 3-rating
  • Value for Money 4-rating
1. Price - though higher than many "equivalent" cars Honda has more value for money.

2. Value for Money - in 2005 I had compared Innova with Honda City. Even though the base models were priced near to each other, I realised that the money for Innova was going into making the size larger while the same money for Honda's smaller size (compared to Innova) was going into quality. That is the image Honda enjoys and not without justification. [Though the quality is still something that leaves more to desire as it is not 100% perfect. But then which car is?? At least I can say they are improving on quality every time a new model is launched. The IVTEC engine now is something!! Earlier GXI =non ZX version had suspension problems and a weak eletronic power Steering that reqd changing every 30,000 kms or so if you drive on rough roads. I hope they have improved these now.]

3. Fuel consumption - the best in this size and class of vehicle I guess. The new car gives you a 14.7 in Lahore driving if you know how to let go of the accelerator without letting the speed go down at the same time. With this trick you can even get this mileage at 100 kmph too, but naturally at this speed you need to have an open road to drive for some time and not reduce the speed too soon.

4. Somewhat more Features - compared to other cars of same price or slightly higher. eg Altis has 4-speed automatic while Honda City has 5-speed for eg. Of course earlier Honda did not come with ABS and Air bags as standards while lower cost cars provided the same. Even today Maruti A- Star provides these I am told. The new Honda City of 2009 which is still selling in 2010 has the new features and more like KMPL meter and so on.
5. Aesthetics/ Beauty-- The arrow shot form is indeed a hit and so are the interiors.

• Style 0-rating
Suzuki Liana RXi User Review

Low Rate Liana

Suzuki Liana RXi

Posted by ABUBAKARhussain100 on Jan 19, 2011

1.My Cousin Got A brand New Liana Just 1 week used.the car was scratchless but the owner wants money immediately so he asked my cousin for car & my cousin said for 750k but he refused & after roaming the whole city he came to my cousin again & asked for a resonable demand so my cousin said that if u make registration of the car then i will pay u 815k & then he bought the car.

2. In 815k a brand new car seems good beacause nowadays even cultus is 900k so its far better. The engine is very active & fast. The interior is very nice & its a good car overall.

3. The minus point is the resale & some engine problems & mechanics are also a problem to find.
  • Comfort 3-rating
  • Performance 2-rating
Chevrolet Optra User Review

Optra-A Value for Money car

Chevrolet Optra

Posted by Muhammad Kamran on Jan 19, 2011

I have recently sold my Chevrolet Optra 1.6 automatic. I would'nt have sold this car if it would have been good at fuel average, Its a good car since you cant get this kind of luxurious car in this price range. The comfort level is excellent. Mind it.. my 2 last vehicles were SSANGYONG Rexton and Honda Accord CL7. So you can compare what comfort I am talking about...>>

So my final comment would be if you can get CNG installed on this car which ofcourse SEQUENTIAL CNG unit only, then its the best value for money.
  • Value for Money 1-rating

Suzuki Liana 1.3 RXI

Posted by Farhan Dogar on Jan 19, 2011

My dad bought liana in 2006, it has currently done 75000 km and no fault yet. Comfort is great. Breaking is the best between non abs cars of the same category. Road grip to quite good comparing to corolla and city but less than Baleno. It gives us 14 km/L in city and 17-18 km/L in highway. Overall its an awsm car if taken care properly. People who had bad experiences with it tried to maintain it the way people maintain Corolla or Mehran. It has a DOHC MPFI Engine which requires extra care and yes Most of the people who say bad stuff about this car never drove it.
  • Performance 5-rating

Really Enjoyed 1.6 Eminent

Posted by Wasim on Jan 19, 2011

Well, I was abroad for few years before going abroad I had EXi Prosmatic. When I returned I was looking for Auto transmission so I purchased Eminent which was recomended by my cousin and car dealers. There is no doubt this car is superb. I kept through out on Petrol very nice, smooth and comfortable drive. Car is far better than Corolla Xli or GLi however one car compare with Vti or Altis but price tag is alot better than Vti or Altis. Runs very good but little heavy on Petrol (May be it is because I use O/D button too much). It is not as spacious as Civic or Corolla (for 4 person its fine) but when you sit in it you can feel luxury and solidness around with stylish interior. Engine sound is very quiet but when you thrust it's accleration one can feel roaring engine with speed which feels good.
If someone is asking for buying, I would 100% recomend Eminent.
  • Style 5-rating