Pakwheels

Search Bike Reviews

Explore user ratings and read opinions

Share first hand experince of your bike with other buyers.

Bike Reviews

Honda Pridor The Choice for Travelers

2016 Honda Pridor

Posted by Ali Jaffer on Mar 25, 2016

Familiarity: I owned this bike.

I recently purchased the latest model of Honda Pridor and I must say I am pleasantly surprised! It’s econo-power engine and strong suspension makes this motorcycle the best for traveling long distances in rough uneven terrain. One other plus is the look of the bike. It is in my opinion very stylish looking, I always get compliments from my friends regarding the look of the bike. In short I am very happy with my purchase and urge you to consider Honda Pridor if you’re in the market for a reliable motorcycle.

Honda CG 125 User Review

why this shit is in the market

2016 Honda CG 125

Posted by Mohammad Taahaa Rashid on Mar 25, 2016

Familiarity: I owned this bike.
First of all look is good (decent and stylish) but the drive is full of vibration, you feel earth quake on the foot rests.
The fuel economy is 35 km/L to 40 km/L.
Pick of this bike is awesome. No bike except Ravi Piaggio can beat this one in a short race (0.5 to 1 km).
This bike is very much over priced , its price should be round about 75 to 80k not more than that.
The resale is very good of this bike, after using this bike for three months I sold it for 80k. The honda company has only changed the stickers and reduced weight and... more
  • Comfort 1-rating

A very fair review

2016 Yamaha YBR 125

Posted by Mohammad Taahaa Rashid on Mar 19, 2016

Familiarity: I owned this bike.

The look and feel is awesome. If you complete the running of the bike very carefully it gives you a a top speed of 120 km/h . the fuel economy of this bike in town is 45 km/L to 50 km/L (after 1200 km) . The plastic parts are very expensive and some parts are unavailable . Most of the bike mechanics advised not to buy this bike but i bought it . By my experience it is a very good bike if handled with care.

• Value for Money 3-rating
Suzuki GD 110 User Review

good but over priced

2016 Suzuki GD 110

Posted by Mohammad Taahaa Rashid on Mar 19, 2016

Familiarity: I owned this bike.

The look and feel of the the bike is good, the fuel economy it gave me was 45 km in town and on long route like from Rawalpindi to Gujarkhan it gave me 52 or 53 km in 1 liter. the style is excellent. Its parts are easily available but there is only one defect, it is very over priced. this bike is worth only 80k not more than that. But beside the price this bike is awesome.

• Performance 4-rating
  • Value for Money 2-rating
Unique UD 100 User Review

Best 100cc bike

2015 Unique UD 100

Posted by Shane Hassan on Mar 17, 2016

Familiarity: I owned this bike.

best design and feel . lacks performance alot just replace the exhaust and silencer and it would be great still is the best bike in my opinion. i added an akrapovic silencer and was able to achive 87kmh easily the parts are not the issue any more you can find them at any dealer . unique surely did a good job. but performance should be improved

• Comfort 3-rating
  • Fuel Economy 3-rating
  • Performance 2-rating
Honda CD 70 User Review

Best Bike Ever Honda 70 2016 Model

2016 Honda CD 70

Posted by Khalil Ur Rehman on Mar 16, 2016

It Looks Stylish and very comfortable.. I loved 2016 model of CD70 .. <3 It is awsome bike..

• Comfort 4-rating
Honda CG 125 User Review

My CG 125 Dream

2015 Honda CG 125

Posted by Wahaj on Mar 13, 2016

Hello guys, my experience with Honda CG 125 Dream has been exceptional. The most outstanding aspect that I want to highlight is its durability and the way It performs on rough terrain. The area I live is full with unfinished roads and construction, my CG 125 dream handles such terrain with ease while giving me great comfort. I think it’s the quality shock absorbers and seat that makes the difference.
Overall I am very happy with my purchase and I urge you guys to purchase this model if you are in a similar situation as mine.

Super Power SP 70 User Review

my super power sp 70 euro2 2015 model

2015 Super Power SP 70

Posted by Muhammad on Feb 22, 2016

Familiarity: I owned this bike.

My bought this bike 8 months ago.in style and comfort this bike is awesome but with speed I am not satisfied with it. On fourth gear it only reaches at 70 and start vibrating.other wise it is the best bike i ever had. if any one have solution of this problem please let me know.

• Comfort 4-rating
  • Performance 2-rating
Honda Deluxe User Review

125 deluxe ki speed just 105 h very shocking yar

2015 Honda Deluxe

Posted by Nabeegh Choudhary on Feb 18, 2016

Familiarity: I owned this bike.

Deluxe look is awsom ,road grip,handling,fuel consumption is also good but speed not satisfied me anybody can help me.......kuch esa kea jay k iski speed increase hosky jst 105 tk jara h mujhy lga tha 135 plus jay ga bt m disheart frm deluxe.....iska speedo meter 160 ka h n jata sirf 105 h kia kia jay iska??? I have 2015 model plz help me guyss???

• Performance 3-rating
Ravi Other User Review

road prince wego 150

2016 Ravi Other

Posted by Rameez Hassan on Feb 12, 2016

Familiarity: I have neither owned nor driven this bike.

yesterday i visited road price showroom in rawalpindi and when i saw this bike i was like what a beautyyyyy!!! i am in love at first sight with road prince wego. unfortunately i did not got the chance for a test drive.
The dealer was claiming that it is Italy made plus we are giving warranty of all the parts.

• Fuel Economy 1-rating
  • Performance 1-rating
  • Value for Money 1-rating
Yamaha YBR 125 User Review

Love the New Yamaha YBR125

2016 Yamaha YBR 125

Posted by Jayy Khan on Feb 11, 2016

Familiarity: I owned this bike.
Its an amazing Bike, Finally someone brought something that the Pakistani Youth can enjoy .. Previously Katara Bikes like Honda never even thought about changing the design, they could have even brought some new tech but noo.. current companies rule over Pakistan by keeping their pre historic designs and charging them alot of money.. I am Glad Yamaha brought alot of features.. I myself Love it. Self Starter is amazing.. Great suspension and awesome features.. every time you park your bike in between those old and crappy designs people cant ... more