Pakwheels
Download App via SMS

Search Car Reviews

Explore user ratings and read opinions

Share first hand experince of your car with other buyers.

Recent Car Reviews

Displaying Reviews 25 - 36 of 1696 in total
Sort By:
FAW V2 VCT-i User Review

Best

2018 FAW V2 VCT-i

Posted by Irfan Shafiq on Jun 21, 2018

good to use best car
nice pick and good for family money saver
much comfortable
very good in performance good road grip
Look crazy on road
Exterior is good .
V2 is a car, who wants a thrill , speed and comfort in driving. It is fully loaded car with the features, where suzuki and even Honda city fails to offer (such as airbags and ABS brakes). It has a nice pickup and can touch 100 km/hr in seconds. I will definitely encourage, people to buy this car
  • Fuel Economy 4-rating
Honda Civic VTi Oriel Prosmatec 1.8 i-VTEC User Review

Good for small family

2013 Honda Civic VTi Oriel Prosmatec 1.8 i-VTEC

Posted by Abdul Ahad on Jun 21, 2018

Familiarity: I owned this car.
I had this car since 3 years it is a good for small family in 2 million budget it's a good car but In my opinion grande is better. If u are intrusted in this vehicle and ur budget is around 2 million and u are honda lover go for this vehicle the fuel average is very poor in city it give 8 to 9 kml max and on highway it gives around 13 to 14
  • Style 3-rating
  • Fuel Economy 2-rating
  • Performance 3-rating
Honda Vezel Hybrid Z User Review

Worth buying

2014 Honda Vezel Hybrid Z

Posted by Abdul Ahad on Jun 20, 2018

Familiarity: I owned this car.
It's a great car it is very good car for family it is very powerful,fuel efficient the best thing about this vehicle is it's size it is a compact suv.the fuel average of this car is excellent one thing I want to describe it is very good car. In my opinion the price of this vehicle is pretty low 0
Suzuki Alto VXR (CNG) User Review

its a best and comfortable car for a short journey

2010 Suzuki Alto VXR (CNG)

Posted by Malik Mehboob Tiwana on Jun 19, 2018

Familiarity: I owned this car.
I have a alto My father paid for this car and gave me for a collage. This car is to good but on a CNG drive because of its Petrol average. per liter milage is 9 to 11 km and its major problem is its Foundation rubbers and suspension rubbers after 2 months your car need to change it. and second problem is. its engine is conjusted space.
  • Fuel Economy 1-rating
Suzuki Khyber GA User Review

Khyber in Sahiwal

1990 Suzuki Khyber GA

Posted by Hafiz Rohaan Rajput on Jun 18, 2018

Familiarity: I owned this car.
I'm using my father's beloved evergreen Suzuki Khyber. I think it is the best 90s Pakistani car ever made. Perfomance is excellent, fuel consumption is between 15-18 km/l. Khyber offers comfortable and smooth Rides. If you had a Khyber you'll know. Finding a good conditiom is hard but fortunately, we have it with us for more than 20+years and we are still not prepared to replace it.
  • Fuel Economy 4-rating

HONDA BRV IVTEC-S 2017 AUTOMATIC
USING IT FOR AROUND A YEAR
FUEL ECONOMY HIGHWAY 11KM/LITRE WITH AC , 6 PEOPLE WITH LUGGAGE LOADED
FUEL ECONOMY IN CITY 10-10.5KM/LITRE WITH AC ON LIGHT FOOT
ALL OPTIONS , DUAL AC , TV NAVIGATION , LEATHER SEATS , RIMS , HIGH GROUND CLEARANCE , PARTS AVAILIBILTY , COMFORT
BETTER THEN VITARA OR VEZEL OR SPORTAGE IN TERMS OF PRICE AND OVERALL
ITS BETTER THEN BUYING A USED 7 SEATER JEEP/CAR AND THROWING URE HARD EARNED MONEY ON MECHANICS AND EXPENSIVE PARTS
Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3 VVTi User Review

Best budget car

2012 Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3 VVTi

Posted by ghulamraza on Jun 07, 2018

Familiarity: I owned this car.
I have recently bought the gli the car is really a good the fuel.wconomy in city is excelent it is the best car in the budget about 14 15 lacs the suspension is excellent for Pakistani roads. You need not to worry the availability of spare parts is very superb I love this car the resale value for this car is the best among all cars
  • Style 3-rating

Budget Honda

2015 Honda City 1.3 i-VTEC

Posted by Sahbaan Rehman on Jun 07, 2018

Familiarity: I owned this car.
Its Exterior is very nice and good in material but not that advance. I bought it brand new from the showroom and the first thing its missing is an airbag which includes in security feature. The most other important thing is that it cost me around 1.7 million with registration but some good quality work is missing. But none other the car is the most loved Honda of all time because the ones who cant buy civic enjoy city which is a very good choice. It should have retractable mirrors and leather seats from the start not after market. If Honda starts to accept these things then City is the most used and loved car of all time. Its drive and seats are very good.
  • Fuel Economy 3-rating

Not GOOD

2018 Honda City 1.3 i-VTEC

Posted by Pakwheels User on Jun 04, 2018

Familiarity: I owned this car.
Very Bad Experience Its SUSPENSION is very Hard No maza of drive but only a status symble nothing good in car about compffort ac is good no airbag not good fuel economy 10 in city and 14 on long for regular driving. Ifu drive with lot of care then 14 in city and 17 on long with ac but u cant drive very slowly under 2000 rpm and in higher gear every time.
  • Comfort 1-rating
  • Fuel Economy 3-rating

Honda City 2018

2018 Honda City 1.3 i-VTEC

Posted by Ishaq Tehseen on Jun 04, 2018

Familiarity: I owned this car.
Well good car in this price range...However u cannot more of it. First replace the built in Clarion Audio player. Replace this with Mirror Link DVD PLAYER which cost for 7000 and don't forget to install front and back camera.Parking sensors are useless I have installed and replaced with cameras it work very fine. . And don't forget to change the old antenna with shark tale cost for 1000 only. After this modification now u can enjoy your drive in new Sedan . Because honestly the only thing they installed in new city is the immobilizer key.
Suzuki Cultus VXL User Review

Excellent value of money buy purchased

2018 Suzuki Cultus VXL

Posted by Raja Tanweer Raja on Jun 04, 2018

Familiarity: I owned this car.
Superb I love this new model it should be called the luxury cultus its have space ,fuel economy and drive comfort like a big car , I want its new model in auto gear shift I will purchase must when have more money I hope to buy it soon if one can help me
Honda BR-V i-VTEC User Review

Honda BRV 2018

2018 Honda BR-V i-VTEC

Posted by Anonymous on Jun 02, 2018

Familiarity: I owned this car.
It’s the perfect car in the market currently. You can buy it for a pretty reasonable price. The performance of the car is excellent. Perfect for a large family and for long trips. It has a large capacity. The digital A/C is very modern and the overall interior of the car is very good. The exterior is absolutely beautiful.