- And Now….Honda Car Prices Increased!
- Mini-Budget – FED on Imported Cars Also Increased
- MG ZS EV Becomes Best Selling Electric Car in Australia
- Limping Issue in Hyundai Sonata – Here are Details
- CONFIRMED- These are New Toyota Car Prices
- Motorway Police Increase Fines on Traffic Violations
- “Corolla Cross Fuel Average is its Biggest Positive”, – Expert Review
- Proton Rolls Out First Locally Assembled Unit of X70 SUV
- Here Is An Update On Suzuki Cars Delivery Time
- New Dates of Pakistan Auto Show (PAPS 2022)
Auto Import Bill
Almost a week back, Pakistan’s Finance Minister, Mr Shaukat Tarin, told the media that the government is banning the import of CBU vehicles for six to nine months to control the Account Deficit. His statement…
After a series of COVID-19 lockdowns, Pakistani auto industry resumed its activities in July 2020. As soon as the local market went back on, there was a significant increase in the demand for cars. As a result,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.