- IMC launches Toyota Smart Purchase for Online Car Registration
- Here are Differences Between Old and New Toyota Revo
- OGRA Recommends Rs20 Increase in Petrol Price
- Suzuki GSX R600 2013 – An Expert Review
- Int’l Companies to Invest in EV Charging Infrastructure in Pakistan – Here are Details!
- Glory On Wheels: The Test Drive Show Goes On!
- GREAT NEWS – Booking of New Toyota Revo is Open!
- Lucky Motors Brings “First French Car” In Pakistan
- UAE Appreciated Pakistanis As The Safest Drivers In 2020
- Govt To Impose Gasoline Tax in Lahore, Pindi, and Multan
Ahmad Shehryar 136
Pakistan Automotive Manufacturers Association (PAMA) has released its sales stats for the month of November 2019, and it shows that the car sales have once again followed the declining trend as they go down by…
Raja Khawar 214
Yamaha changed the automotive industry of Pakistan when it introduced its series of modern 125cc motorcycles. The company launched YBR and YBZ motorcycles with special features along with a global gear shift…
Ahmad Shehryar 520
The government of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) won the general elections of 2018 on 25th July last year and took charge on 18th August 2018. It’s almost a year to that and so we decided to analyze where the…
Hamza Iqbal 290
Pakistan Automotive Manufacturers Association (PAMA) has released the sales figures of local bike makers for the month of April 2019, and in no way, they look good. On a YoY and MoM basis, the bike market…
Umair Saleemi 186
PakWheels Automobile Industry Survey Report 2018 has found that Atlas Honda is the most favorite local bike brand in Pakistan. It is followed by Yamaha and Suzuki. Atlas Honda has dominated sales for yet…
Ali Laghari 242
Pakistan’s largest bike manufacturer, Atlas Honda, is all set to launch its new 125cc bike on 4th January 2019, at its dealer’s event, which is being held in Lahore. The company has already sent invitations…
Ali Laghari 111
Yamaha Pakistan is all set to launch its 2019 YB125Z in blue colour for its consumers. The company has put a teaser on its official Facebook page asking its customers to brace themselves as something great…
Ali Laghari 64
The bike industry has seen sharp sales growth for the month of October 2018 as per the stats provided by the Pakistan Automotive Manufacturers Association (PAMA). According to the details, year-on-year…
Ali Laghari 139
For the past many years Pakistanis were waiting for local and foreign carmakers to launch new vehicles and at last, the car manufacturers launched their vehicles in 2018. We have prepared a list of vehicles…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.