- Hyundai Elantra Launching in Pakistan Within Days – Sources
- IMC launches Toyota Smart Purchase for Online Car Registration
- Here are Differences Between Old and New Toyota Revo
- OGRA Recommends Rs20 Increase in Petrol Price
- Suzuki GSX R600 2013 – An Expert Review
- Int’l Companies to Invest in EV Charging Infrastructure in Pakistan – Here are Details!
- Glory On Wheels: The Test Drive Show Goes On!
- GREAT NEWS – Booking of New Toyota Revo is Open!
- Lucky Motors Brings “First French Car” In Pakistan
- UAE Appreciated Pakistanis As The Safest Drivers In 2020
Honda Atlas Pakistan has recently started a “special service campaign” for the owners of specific models plus manufacturing years. The so-called campaign is basically the company’s recall for the cars with…
Sulman Ali 11,677
The car price in Pakistan have been going up at a very rapid rate. In the last couple of years, all car manufacturers, including Honda Atlas, Toyota Motors, and Pak Suzuki have hiked the prices of their…
Fazal Wahab 11,698
By now, we all know that every car company recalls their cars every now and then to fix specific issues under what an automotive recall. This means that at the time of production, any part of the car…
Ahmad Shehryar 232
Honda Atlas Cars Pakistan Limited (HACPL) has announced its financial results for the third quarter ended on 31st December 2019, and it shows a loss of PKR 41 million as compared to earnings of PKR 0.61 billion…
Abdullah Majeed 1,583
The Japanese automaker, Honda Atlas, has launched yet another variant of its Civic car, namely Civic 1.5 VTEC Turbo Oriel, in Pakistan. The price of the vehicle is set at PKR 4,249,000/-. As per the…
Ahmad Shehryar 136
Pakistan Automotive Manufacturers Association (PAMA) has released its sales stats for the month of November 2019, and it shows that the car sales have once again followed the declining trend as they go down by…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.