- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
The car prices are increasing, and deliveries are being delayed in Pakistan; still, it seems that the demand for locally assembled cars is quite high. According to the latest import data by the Pakistan Bureau…
Today, we are doing an exclusive first look review of Pakistan's first Land Cruiser LC300. This article will share brief details of this car's exterior, interior, and safety features. So, without any further…
Today, we are doing the owner's review of the Toyota Tundra. This specific one is the XK50 2007 model and 2nd generation, which had, three body styles, three engine displacements and 31 variants. The car has a…
After increasing the price of its CBU units, there is a strong rumor that Toyota Pakistan is planning to increase its locally assembled car prices soon. As per sources and reports, the price may go up to Rs.…
As you have seen news and pictures of new Toyota Fortuner Legender on social media, we are here with the first look review of the SUV. It is the top-of-the-line variant of Fortuner and it is most expensive…
Earlier, we told you about the spotting of Toyota Revo Rocco, and now we are with another exciting news about Toyota cars. And that is, the locally assembled Toyota Fortuner Legender has also been spotted. The…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.