- Is Sportage getting competition? Toyota IMC’s SUV is on its way!
- Government helpless in reducing automobile prices in Pakistan
- Honda CR-Z Owner’s Review: Price, Specs & Features
- Petroleum prices to go down by up to PKR 30 per litre?
- 2021 Porsche 992 Turbo S photos leaked ahead of its launch: Have a look!
- 14 Ways To Improve Your Car’s Fuel Efficiency
- BAIC has entered Pakistan’s auto sector – All you need to know
- PSO posts a profit of Rs.6.4 billion in H1 of the financial year 2019-20
- Corona Virus outbreak: Follow these safety measures while commuting!
- Atlas Honda increases the price of its bikes for March 2020
Toyota Indus Motor Company (IMC) has yet again introduced a new scheme for its XLi variant of Corolla in which the company has launched three new exciting premium colors along with free registration for its…
Awais Yousaf 25
Before I start, I would like to add that there are multiple points which have finally inspired me to share my thoughts on how Honda Atlas can improve the current Honda Civic X. Not to say that the current Civic…
For the past many years Pakistanis were waiting for local and foreign carmakers to launch new vehicles and at last, the car manufacturers launched their vehicles in 2018. We have prepared a list of vehicles…
Last year Toyota sold 1.22 million units of Corolla worldwide making it the top-selling sedan company globally. Similarly, in Pakistan the daughter company Toyota IMC sold more units of Corolla, than any other…
Zarmina Khan 28
Pakistani auto industry has seen an exponential growth in last few years that has changed the whole scenario of sales and production of vehicles. Let’s have a look at production and sales data of vehicles…
Awais Yousaf 22
2017 no doubt has been the biggest year so far in the history of auto industry in Pakistan. The auto sector has seen a signification growth in the sales of cars, new car launches and various other additions and…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.