- Hyundai Elantra Launching in Pakistan Within Days – Sources
- IMC launches Toyota Smart Purchase for Online Car Registration
- Here are Differences Between Old and New Toyota Revo
- OGRA Recommends Rs20 Increase in Petrol Price
- Suzuki GSX R600 2013 – An Expert Review
- Int’l Companies to Invest in EV Charging Infrastructure in Pakistan – Here are Details!
- Glory On Wheels: The Test Drive Show Goes On!
- GREAT NEWS – Booking of New Toyota Revo is Open!
- Lucky Motors Brings “First French Car” In Pakistan
- UAE Appreciated Pakistanis As The Safest Drivers In 2020
Cars in Pakistan
Samman Surraya 5,824
2020 has been an eventful year for the Pakistani automotive industry. From the latest sedans to new crossover SUVs, we welcomed many new kids on the block. Even with all the new cars in 2020, there are a few…
Samman Surraya 5,476
The Pakistan auto market is wheeling into the new year with the first car of 2021. And guess which one it is? United Alpha — a 1000cc hatchback by United Motors. What else this new car has to offer to the…
Sulman Ali 7,235
According to market analysts auto sales in Pakistan are likely to grow 60% during the ongoing Fiscal Year 2020-21. They believe that total sales of vehicles will reach up to 201,000 units, including new…
Ammad Ali 135
Hyundai is all set to launch its first ever Digital Showroom Tomorrow (Feb. 23) in Pakistan. Stay tuned to PakWheels.com for the exclusive live coverage of this event, on PakWheels Blog, tomorrow at 11:30 am…
Aref Ali 186
Hyundai Nishat Motor is planning to launch its locally assembled vehicles by the end of first quarter (March) of 2020, according to the company's operational plans that it shared with Faisalabad Industrial…
Raja Khawar 88
Indus Motor Company (IMC) has secured four medals including 1 Gold medal at the Asia Pacific skill contest 2018 held in Thailand. The contest is held annually by Toyota Global in an aim to evaluate the capacity…
Ali Laghari 123
Buying a car is a hectic task, one has to consider many things such as safety features, performance, cost of ownership etc. while buying the vehicle. In Pakistan, the local auto industry is in the process of…
Ali Laghari 203
There is a lot of debate among the car enthusiasts and owners regarding the local car brands in Pakistan. Some prefer Honda, while some prefer Toyota and Suzuki. People are religiously following their favourite…
Ahmad Shehryar 274
Pakistan has an ever-growing automobile industry. However, there is still a very little choice between locally manufactured cars. Pakistan has a huge demand for hatchbacks due to the affordability factor among…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.