- Hyundai Elantra Launching in Pakistan Within Days – Sources
- IMC launches Toyota Smart Purchase for Online Car Registration
- Here are Differences Between Old and New Toyota Revo
- OGRA Recommends Rs20 Increase in Petrol Price
- Suzuki GSX R600 2013 – An Expert Review
- Int’l Companies to Invest in EV Charging Infrastructure in Pakistan – Here are Details!
- Glory On Wheels: The Test Drive Show Goes On!
- GREAT NEWS – Booking of New Toyota Revo is Open!
- Lucky Motors Brings “First French Car” In Pakistan
- UAE Appreciated Pakistanis As The Safest Drivers In 2020
Sulman Ali 6,441
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to hammer the automotive industry of Pakistan. The car sales plunged by 75% in May 2020 as compared to the same period last year. The dive is mainly due to shut down of the…
Asad Zahid 1,022
Toyota has entered into a joint venture to develop hydrogen fuel cells with multiple Chinese automakers. This joint venture will be based in Beijing, China and will include a total of five Chinese auto…
Ali Laghari 23,421
For the first time in the history of the auto industry of Pakistan, it has not produced or sold a single unit of passenger cars in an entire month. The sales and production figures of cars, bikes, SUVs, and…
Aref Ali 26,907
A couple of days ago a friend of mine came to my place in his Toyota Prius. He can't drive himself so keeps a paid driver around. He has a manual 7th generation Civic but it was unavailable that day so borrowed…
Asad Zahid 12,628
Toyota Indus Corolla enjoyed widespread popularity and healthy sales figures in Pakistan. It is still a popular family-sized sedan that can easily fit five people for a comfortable ride. The car under review is…
Ali Laghari 11,255
Around the globe, automakers are making new cars, introducing the next generations of their vehicles; however, in Pakistan, there is still an automaker who has not provided a new generation of its cars to its…
Asad Zahid 13,071
With the launch of the new Yaris sedan, people are wondering what are the main differences between different Yaris variants. And so we have brought a comparison video of Yaris 1.3 GLi and Yaris ATIV as well as…
Asad Zahid 6,981
Two big names in the international auto industry have entered into a joint venture to conduct research and development on battery electric vehicles. This joint venture has resulted in the formulation of a new…
Ali Laghari 3,825
After serving many years in Japan, the company has discontinued the nameplate of Toyota Vitz in the country and renamed it as Yaris. The main aim of this change is to unify the nameplate of its cars across the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.