- Pak Suzuki Halts Bike Production Amidst Low Sales
- Korean Auto Giant’s Clash with Chinese Rivals
- Cybertruck Beats Porsche While Towing A Porsche
- Jawan Actress Nayanthara Receives Maybach Gift
- Peugeot Announces a Limited Time Price!
- Petrol Price Unchanged, Diesel Gets Cheaper
- Land Rover Defender 103 – Complete off-roading solution
- Land Cruiser 70 Series Unveils a 2024 Facelift
- Yadea T5 Electric Scooter – First Look Review
- Punjab Launches Virtual Smart Cards
The economic decline continues hurting Pakistan’s already dwindling auto industry. Car makers left with no choice but to announce production cuts in the face of zero inventory. However, the whole episode…
The situation with car prices in Pakistan has become so destructive that automakers are hiking the prices almost every month. The government has recently taken notice of the stumbling block and tried to…
At the beginning of 2021, we anticipated that this would be a big year for the local auto industry, and we were right. The Pakistan Automotive Manufacturers Association (PAMA) has released the car sales report…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.