- Is Sportage getting competition? Toyota IMC’s SUV is on its way!
- Government helpless in reducing automobile prices in Pakistan
- Honda CR-Z Owner’s Review: Price, Specs & Features
- Petroleum prices to go down by up to PKR 30 per litre?
- 2021 Porsche 992 Turbo S photos leaked ahead of its launch: Have a look!
- 14 Ways To Improve Your Car’s Fuel Efficiency
- BAIC has entered Pakistan’s auto sector – All you need to know
- PSO posts a profit of Rs.6.4 billion in H1 of the financial year 2019-20
- Corona Virus outbreak: Follow these safety measures while commuting!
- Atlas Honda increases the price of its bikes for March 2020
Tesla chipped in ahead of most of its premium competitors by the end of 2018, thus making clear inroads as the next top automotive company of the future in the U.S. The Silicon Valley automaker has been…
We can keep on fighting and advocating for our favorite brand against the world for years and still not reach a real conclusion. An insurance company Veygo has decided to end a lot of such debates through…
As per the deal with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to settle the security fraud charges, Elon Musk will be resigning from his role as chairman Tesla and will have to pay a fine of $20 million.…
It is no secret that Tesla faced a really bad patch during and right after the launch of Tesla Model 3. The funny thing is that the bad patch was not because Tesla Model 3 was a failure, but because it was a…
The auto industry is abuzz with excitement and well-warranted speculation regarding Tesla’s new Shanghai factory that is being set up in the Chinese economic capital. With the aim of producing more than 1…
Electric vehicles are becoming an undeniable part of today's automotive industry: As governments and regulatory authorities push forward even more stringent regulations, carmakers are spending millions on…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.