- Hyundai Elantra Launching in Pakistan Within Days – Sources
- IMC launches Toyota Smart Purchase for Online Car Registration
- Here are Differences Between Old and New Toyota Revo
- OGRA Recommends Rs20 Increase in Petrol Price
- Suzuki GSX R600 2013 – An Expert Review
- Int’l Companies to Invest in EV Charging Infrastructure in Pakistan – Here are Details!
- Glory On Wheels: The Test Drive Show Goes On!
- GREAT NEWS – Booking of New Toyota Revo is Open!
- Lucky Motors Brings “First French Car” In Pakistan
- UAE Appreciated Pakistanis As The Safest Drivers In 2020
Samman Surraya 4,911
Tesla, the famous American automaker, is developing full self-driving (FSD) electric cars. Samsung, the renowned South Korean Electronics corporation, has joined hands with Tesla to bring its FSD dream to…
Samman Surraya 7,127
Remember how, earlier this month, Javed Afridi, the owner of MG Pakistan, tweeted “TESLA IN PAKISTAN!?” and we all got like “Is Tesla coming to Pakistan?” Well, turns out, it may. Afridi has revealed that PM…
Sulman Ali 2,493
American company Telsa has become the most valuable car company in the world after its shares hit $1,000 for the very first time. The company has surpassed Japanese Toyota in the race. This comes after the…
Tesla chipped in ahead of most of its premium competitors by the end of 2018, thus making clear inroads as the next top automotive company of the future in the U.S. The Silicon Valley automaker has been…
Ahmed Humayun 326
We can keep on fighting and advocating for our favorite brand against the world for years and still not reach a real conclusion. An insurance company Veygo has decided to end a lot of such debates through…
Zarmina Khan 30
As per the deal with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to settle the security fraud charges, Elon Musk will be resigning from his role as chairman Tesla and will have to pay a fine of $20 million.…
It is no secret that Tesla faced a really bad patch during and right after the launch of Tesla Model 3. The funny thing is that the bad patch was not because Tesla Model 3 was a failure, but because it was a…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.