- Complete Ban on CBU Car Imports ❌
- What If We Have The Latest Hyundai Santro in Pakistan?
- Honda CG 125 ⚡ Yamaha YB125Z DX – We Have a Clear Winner!
- “Don’t Buy Range Rover” – Owner Protested Outside Dealership
- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government will build Pakistan’s first race tracks in Motor Sports Arena. According to provincial Sports and Tourism Department, the facility will be built in Kheshgi, Nowshera. Facilities…
The federal government has reduced the petrol prices again, bringing the prices to Rs 100.69. This is the second reduction in petroleum prices in 15 days. In a notification, the Ministry of Finance stated…
Earlier, PakWheels reported that Pak Suzuki will discontinue Suzuki Swift in August 2021. In a notification, the company said that it would halt the production of the vehicle’s 2nd generation next year.…
Pakistan Customs has confiscated nine luxury cars, imported by foreign diplomats, last month. According to media reports, the vehicles, imported under the name of these diplomats and one ambassador, were under…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.