- IMC launches Toyota Smart Purchase for Online Car Registration
- Here are Differences Between Old and New Toyota Revo
- OGRA Recommends Rs20 Increase in Petrol Price
- Suzuki GSX R600 2013 – An Expert Review
- Int’l Companies to Invest in EV Charging Infrastructure in Pakistan – Here are Details!
- Glory On Wheels: The Test Drive Show Goes On!
- GREAT NEWS – Booking of New Toyota Revo is Open!
- Lucky Motors Brings “First French Car” In Pakistan
- UAE Appreciated Pakistanis As The Safest Drivers In 2020
- Govt To Impose Gasoline Tax in Lahore, Pindi, and Multan
Sulman Ali 5,208
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government will build Pakistan’s first race tracks in Motor Sports Arena. According to provincial Sports and Tourism Department, the facility will be built in Kheshgi, Nowshera. Facilities…
Sulman Ali 7,058
The federal government has reduced the petrol prices again, bringing the prices to Rs 100.69. This is the second reduction in petroleum prices in 15 days. In a notification, the Ministry of Finance stated…
Sulman Ali 9,210
Earlier, PakWheels reported that Pak Suzuki will discontinue Suzuki Swift in August 2021. In a notification, the company said that it would halt the production of the vehicle’s 2nd generation next year.…
Sulman Ali 4,161
Pakistan Customs has confiscated nine luxury cars, imported by foreign diplomats, last month. According to media reports, the vehicles, imported under the name of these diplomats and one ambassador, were under…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.