- Hyundai Elantra Launching in Pakistan Within Days – Sources
- IMC launches Toyota Smart Purchase for Online Car Registration
- Here are Differences Between Old and New Toyota Revo
- OGRA Recommends Rs20 Increase in Petrol Price
- Suzuki GSX R600 2013 – An Expert Review
- Int’l Companies to Invest in EV Charging Infrastructure in Pakistan – Here are Details!
- Glory On Wheels: The Test Drive Show Goes On!
- GREAT NEWS – Booking of New Toyota Revo is Open!
- Lucky Motors Brings “First French Car” In Pakistan
- UAE Appreciated Pakistanis As The Safest Drivers In 2020
Ahmed Humayun 326
We can keep on fighting and advocating for our favorite brand against the world for years and still not reach a real conclusion. An insurance company Veygo has decided to end a lot of such debates through…
German car making behemoth, BMW, yet again has recalled over 1 million cars over faulty exhaust system. According to the details, the diesel cars of the German automaker can catch fire in extreme cases due…
Saad Ikram 78
There was quite a buzz about whether or not the new A90 Supra will get a manual variant. Well, finally that question has been answered. For car enthusiasts, a sports car with three pedals and a stick shift…
The Toyota Supra, a car the world has been waiting too long for. Rumors of its existence started to pop up a few years ago that, Toyota was considering reviving the Supra brand name. And that's when the…
The official unveiling of the new BMW Z4 2019 is a few months away from now. A few of the major news companies’ representatives also got to drive pre-production prototypes of the roadster car but even those…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.