- Is Sportage getting competition? Toyota IMC’s SUV is on its way!
- Government helpless in reducing automobile prices in Pakistan
- Honda CR-Z Owner’s Review: Price, Specs & Features
- Petroleum prices to go down by up to PKR 30 per litre?
- 2021 Porsche 992 Turbo S photos leaked ahead of its launch: Have a look!
- 14 Ways To Improve Your Car’s Fuel Efficiency
- BAIC has entered Pakistan’s auto sector – All you need to know
- PSO posts a profit of Rs.6.4 billion in H1 of the financial year 2019-20
- Corona Virus outbreak: Follow these safety measures while commuting!
- Atlas Honda increases the price of its bikes for March 2020
Ahsan Ismail 141
Japanese Auto manufacturer Honda released the first model of City in 1981 as a three-door hatchback. Honda targeted Japanese, European, and Australian markets for the sales of the newly launched City. It was…
Asad Zahid 83
Are you strapped for cash and want to buy a car to travel around a big city like Karachi? Do not worry, we have got you covered. Following is a list of 8 cheap cars that you can buy under 5 lacs in Karachi.…
Awais Yousaf 25
Before I start, I would like to add that there are multiple points which have finally inspired me to share my thoughts on how Honda Atlas can improve the current Honda Civic X. Not to say that the current Civic…
Ali Laghari 12
Due to constraint, people don’t have much choice to choose from locally manufactured cars. However, this is all going to change as many new automakers have come to Pakistan including Korean and French…
Zarmina Khan 28
Pakistani auto industry has seen an exponential growth in last few years that has changed the whole scenario of sales and production of vehicles. Let’s have a look at production and sales data of vehicles…
Awais Yousaf 22
2017 no doubt has been the biggest year so far in the history of auto industry in Pakistan. The auto sector has seen a signification growth in the sales of cars, new car launches and various other additions and…
Ali Laghari 13
As the entry of new automakers is imminent in the country, local automakers are gearing up and taking necessary actions to tackle their invasion. In this regard, Honda has also taken a necessary action for the…
PAMA (Pakistan Automotive Manufacturers Association) has released sale and production figures for cars and bikes for the month of November. First in 1300cc and above category list; is Honda (civic and city),…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.