- Honda CG 125 ⚡ Yamaha YB125Z DX – We Have a Clear Winner!
- “Don’t Buy Range Rover” – Owner Protested Outside Dealership
- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
As you all know, all car companies in Pakistan have increased their prices. Now, people are re-evaluating the options all over again to see which car purchase makes more sense. But, don’t worry, that’s what we…
Everyone is talking about the new Honda City and wondering if it’s worth it or not. Sure, we can have that conversation all day long, but who’s going to buy the new City anyway? So, why not talk about a much…
The 4th generation Honda City came to Pakistan in 2003 and got a facelift in 2006. Both pre and post-facelift models were massive hits because of their excellent fuel efficiency. Today, we have with us the…
Finally, the consumers have started receiving all new Honda City 6th Generation in Pakistan. The car has created excitement and hype in the local market. According to reports, the company booked 12,000 units of…
And finally, the most anticipated car, Honda City 6th Generation, has been launched in Pakistan. Last week, Honda Pakistan revealed the car in an Media Launch / Digital Live Launch Event which was well…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.