- Hyundai Elantra Launching in Pakistan Within Days – Sources
- IMC launches Toyota Smart Purchase for Online Car Registration
- Here are Differences Between Old and New Toyota Revo
- OGRA Recommends Rs20 Increase in Petrol Price
- Suzuki GSX R600 2013 – An Expert Review
- Int’l Companies to Invest in EV Charging Infrastructure in Pakistan – Here are Details!
- Glory On Wheels: The Test Drive Show Goes On!
- GREAT NEWS – Booking of New Toyota Revo is Open!
- Lucky Motors Brings “First French Car” In Pakistan
- UAE Appreciated Pakistanis As The Safest Drivers In 2020
Toyota Corolla and Honda City are each other’s direct competition. Both cars have their separate fan bases. Today, we bring you an owner review of the Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L Automatic. The interesting part is…
Samman Surraya 20,216
Today, we are here to talk about the best option for all the people who want to buy a used sedan in Pakistan but are conscious about its fuel efficiency. The Honda City iDSI 1300cc Manual. The owner believes…
Sulman Ali 22,573
Changan has finally announced the prices for three variants of Alsvin today. As per the official Facebook page of Changan, the prices are: 1.37L Base model with 5 speed Manual transmission @ PKR…
Sulman Ali 11,965
Toyota Yaris has completed its hattrick against Honda City and Civic. The Toyota Indus Motor’s car has outsold both of its competitors again for third month in a row. According to latest report of Pakistan…
Sulman Ali 27,621
Honda Atlas is one of three major car manufacturers in Pakistan. For years, the company has dominated local market as its cars are quite famous in the country. However, since last year, the company has seen a…
Fazal Wahab 65,032
When it comes to cars like Corolla and Civic, everyone gets excited to know something new about them and it is also seen when recently the 12th Generation Corolla was spotted for the first time in the country.…
Ali Laghari 11,255
Around the globe, automakers are making new cars, introducing the next generations of their vehicles; however, in Pakistan, there is still an automaker who has not provided a new generation of its cars to its…
Asad Zahid 17,703
Are you strapped for cash and want to buy a car to travel around a big city like Karachi? Do not worry, we have got you covered. Following is a list of 8 cheap cars under 5 lacs in Karachi. Given the inflation…
Ahmad Shehryar 56,655
Toyota Yaris was a much-anticipated car in Pakistan that potentially replaced the iconic 1.3-liter variants of Toyota Corolla in the local auto sector of Pakistan. The all-new Yaris is a great addition in this…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.