- Hyundai Elantra Coming to Pakistan Within Days – Sources
- IMC launches Toyota Smart Purchase for Online Car Registration
- Here are Differences Between Old and New Toyota Revo
- OGRA Recommends Rs20 Increase in Petrol Price
- Suzuki GSX R600 2013 – An Expert Review
- Int’l Companies to Invest in EV Charging Infrastructure in Pakistan – Here are Details!
- Glory On Wheels: The Test Drive Show Goes On!
- GREAT NEWS – Booking of New Toyota Revo is Open!
- Lucky Motors Brings “First French Car” In Pakistan
- UAE Appreciated Pakistanis As The Safest Drivers In 2020
Asad Zahid 17,703
Are you strapped for cash and want to buy a car to travel around a big city like Karachi? Do not worry, we have got you covered. Following is a list of 8 cheap cars under 5 lacs in Karachi. Given the inflation…
Umair Saleemi 350
One of the famous German auto companies, Volkswagen AG, has collaborated with Premier Motors Limited, a Karachi-based company, to invest $135 million in a bid to make new cars and set up an assembly unit in…
The upcoming PakWheels.com Car Mela in Karachi is scheduled for Sunday, March 3, 2019, at Hall no.6, Expo Centre from 9 am to 7 pm. This car mela is being organized to cater to all budgets and preferences.…
Ali Laghari 168
In a public notice, issued in a local newspaper, the office of the Deputy Inspector General of Police Traffic (licensing and Training), Karachi has asserted that the conversion to computerised license will…
Ali Laghari 87
To ensure the safety and security on 8th, 9th and 10th of Muharram, the Government of Sindh has banned pillion riding in Karachi. As per the details, Sindh Police requested the government to ban pillion…
Hamza Iqbal 97
The final match of Pakistan Super League (PSL) will be held in National Stadium, Karachi on 25th of March between Islamabad United and Peshawar Zalmi. Karachiites are all prepared to host this grand match;…
Ali Laghari 55
Last month it was reported that the Sindh Government is seriously considering to make it necessary for locals to install tracking devices on their bikes in a bid to filter out criminal elements from the…
Ali Laghari 47
We often hear from international media that a particular judge has given an unusual punishment to a man or woman for their actions. Similarly, this time a local Pakistani Judicial Magistrate in Karachi has…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.