- After Global Chip Crisis, Another Car Part Is Going Short
- Another Car Theft In Karachi, Target MG HS [Video]
- Expected Specs & Features of New Honda City
- This is When Construction of Volkswagen Plant Starting in Pakistan
- “Elantra Is Better Than Civic In Every Way” – Owner’s Review
- Some Similarities Between New & Old Honda Civic
- Pakistan’s Oil Sales Saw 57% Increase in April 2021
- After FBR Report, Will MG Prices Go Up?
- Atlas Honda Increased Bike Prices – AGAIN!
- Will Honda Launch The Latest Generation Of City In Pakistan?
My name is M. Ali Laghari and I love to read and write about Cars.
Ali Laghari 9,610
Around the globe, governments and auto manufacturing companies are focusing on promoting and producing electric vehicles to combat environmental changes, and the same is the case with Pakistan. The current…
Ali Laghari 23,488
For the first time in the history of the auto industry of Pakistan, it has not produced or sold a single unit of passenger cars in an entire month. The sales and production figures of cars, bikes, SUVs, and…
Ali Laghari 33,276
After Toyota Pakistan, Honda Atlas has also increased the prices of its cars, keeping in view the increase in Forex and its impact on CKD and other parts. The Japanese automaker has jacked up the prices by up…
Ali Laghari 4,526
The Government of Pakistan has decreased the prices of petroleum products keeping in view the decrease of oil prices globally. The authority has decreased the price of petrol by PKR 15 rupees per liter, and…
Ali Laghari 11,457
Around the globe, automakers are making new cars, introducing the next generations of their vehicles; however, in Pakistan, there is still an automaker who has not provided a new generation of its cars to its…
Ali Laghari 4,268
In an aim to give a sigh of relief to its vendors, Toyota Pakistan, in a published memo, has announced a short term, interest-free, emergency loan to improve their liquidity in the current crisis. In the…
Ali Laghari 9,556
Due to the decline in oil prices in the international market, the Government of Pakistan is gearing up to give a sigh of relief to the public by slashing the petrol price by PKR 20.6. In a summary sent to…
Ali Laghari 5,673
Toyota Pakistan and Pak Suzuki both Japanese automakers have posted a loss in profits for the quarter that ended on 31 March 2020. The companies have sent their respective notices to the Pakistan Stock Exchange…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.