- Hyundai Elantra Launching in Pakistan Within Days – Sources
- IMC launches Toyota Smart Purchase for Online Car Registration
- Here are Differences Between Old and New Toyota Revo
- OGRA Recommends Rs20 Increase in Petrol Price
- Suzuki GSX R600 2013 – An Expert Review
- Int’l Companies to Invest in EV Charging Infrastructure in Pakistan – Here are Details!
- Glory On Wheels: The Test Drive Show Goes On!
- GREAT NEWS – Booking of New Toyota Revo is Open!
- Lucky Motors Brings “First French Car” In Pakistan
- UAE Appreciated Pakistanis As The Safest Drivers In 2020
Sulman Ali 11,965
Toyota Yaris has completed its hattrick against Honda City and Civic. The Toyota Indus Motor’s car has outsold both of its competitors again for third month in a row. According to latest report of Pakistan…
Sulman Ali 27,621
Honda Atlas is one of three major car manufacturers in Pakistan. For years, the company has dominated local market as its cars are quite famous in the country. However, since last year, the company has seen a…
Aref Ali 1,663
One thing that has divided automotive people all over the world just like Honda and Toyota have in Pakistan is the preference for a front-wheel or a rear-wheel drive vehicle. Both have their pros and cons. We…
Ahsan Ismail 6,699
Honda was previously known for manufacturing motorcycles instead of cars before 1963 when they manufactured a mini pickup truck, and in 1966, they released a Kei car named N360. They released other models in…
Asad Zahid 2,302
The car under review is the tenth generation Honda Civic X five-door hatchback. This car is the SR VTEC Turbo model. This is an imported model, and it is imported from the UK. In the UK, Civic is available in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.