- Lahore: CBD Route 47 Is All Set to Open Now
- Sazgar Introduced Tank500 HEV in Pakistan – Price, Specs & Features
- Zain Mehmood Won Cholistan Desert Rally 2024
- What are the five qualities of a professional car workshop?
- Essential car inspection tips – What you need to know
- Toyota Supra GR Mk5 Worth Rs. 750 Lacs – Owner Review
- New Metro Routes Hindered After Shipping Delays
- Toyota Pakistan’s Profit Surges by 89% in FY24
- Chery Tiggo 8 Pro, Most Reliable 7-Seater SUV with 10 Years/1 Million KMs Engine Warranty
- Toyota Pakistan’s Rs. 3 billion Investment to Locally produce Auto Parts
Read about what’s happening in the world of automobiles across the globe right here.
The world’s third largest smartphone maker, Xiaomi, announces the launch of an electric vehicle, SU7, aiming to become one of the top five automakers globally. The EV Su7 is the short form of ‘Speed Ultra’ that…
After three years of its global launch, Toyota Corolla Cross facelift 2024 has been revealed in Thailand. The company introduced four new variants of the car 1.8L Sport Plus, HEV Premium, HEV Premium Luxury and…
Saudi Arabia recently launched a locally manufactured Lucid electric patrol car custom-produced for the security fleet of the Holy Sanctuary. The police car became a major attention at the World Defense Expo…
Toyota has marked the history of the automotive market with affordability, but with the start of the new year, the manufacturer has made some strategic changes with the launch of various hybrid and electric…
A few months back, Honda America announced that it is going to reintroduce the Honda Civic Hybrid in the US, and now the company has revealed the first look of the car, which is also the debut of the 2025 Civic…
Hyundai Motor India has recently launched the Creta facelift with major changes in structure and improving its safety features. Along with some changes in the front fascia, the new Creta has 70 connected car…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.