- Complete Ban on CBU Car Imports ❌
- What If We Have The Latest Hyundai Santro in Pakistan?
- Honda CG 125 ⚡ Yamaha YB125Z DX – We Have a Clear Winner!
- “Don’t Buy Range Rover” – Owner Protested Outside Dealership
- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
After increasing the price of its CBU units, there is a strong rumor that Toyota Pakistan is planning to increase its locally assembled car prices soon. As per sources and reports, the price may go up to Rs.…
As you all know, all car companies in Pakistan have increased their prices. Now, people are re-evaluating the options all over again to see which car purchase makes more sense. But, don’t worry, that’s what we…
Toyota Yaris, the #1 sedan in Pakistan, went through a crash test in America and scored disappointing numbers. The car performed poorly in the Latin NCAP’s car assessment test and got only one star in safety.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.