- Hyundai Elantra Launching in Pakistan Within Days – Sources
- IMC launches Toyota Smart Purchase for Online Car Registration
- Here are Differences Between Old and New Toyota Revo
- OGRA Recommends Rs20 Increase in Petrol Price
- Suzuki GSX R600 2013 – An Expert Review
- Int’l Companies to Invest in EV Charging Infrastructure in Pakistan – Here are Details!
- Glory On Wheels: The Test Drive Show Goes On!
- GREAT NEWS – Booking of New Toyota Revo is Open!
- Lucky Motors Brings “First French Car” In Pakistan
- UAE Appreciated Pakistanis As The Safest Drivers In 2020
Sulman Ali 5,838
If you’re not familiar with the Auto Gear Shift (AGS) technology, then this article will be beneficial for you. AGS technology by Pak Suzuki is the epitome of convenience in a car; it gives the user the power…
Sulman Ali 7,070
Pak Suzuki has officially discontinued Ciaz Sedan in Pakistan. According to a notification, the company has ended the production of Suzuki Ciaz Manual 1.4 and Suzuki Ciaz Automatic 1.4. The reports of its…
Sulman Ali 11,677
The car price in Pakistan have been going up at a very rapid rate. In the last couple of years, all car manufacturers, including Honda Atlas, Toyota Motors, and Pak Suzuki have hiked the prices of their…
Sulman Ali 5,120
Pak Suzuki has offered a ‘special financing deal’ for its users of Wagon R VXL, Wagon R AGS, and Alto AGS. In a notification, the company said the customers can save up to Rs172,717 under this new package.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.