- Is Sportage getting competition? Toyota IMC’s SUV is on its way!
- Government helpless in reducing automobile prices in Pakistan
- Honda CR-Z Owner’s Review: Price, Specs & Features
- Petroleum prices to go down by up to PKR 30 per litre?
- 2021 Porsche 992 Turbo S photos leaked ahead of its launch: Have a look!
- 14 Ways To Improve Your Car’s Fuel Efficiency
- BAIC has entered Pakistan’s auto sector – All you need to know
- PSO posts a profit of Rs.6.4 billion in H1 of the financial year 2019-20
- Corona Virus outbreak: Follow these safety measures while commuting!
- Atlas Honda increases the price of its bikes for March 2020
Asad Zahid 2,786
The AGS (Auto Gear Shift) variant of the Suzuki Wagon R is a new addition to the Wagon R lineup. Suzuki Wagon R is a very popular car in the local auto sector, and it has seen an increasing degree of success in…
Ahmad Shehryar 360
The Automotive Development Policy (2016-21) has transformed the face of the Pakistani automobile industry beyond recognition. With the entrance of new players, Pakistan's automotive scene has changed rapidly in…
Jamal Pasha 16
Pakistan Automotive Manufacturers Association (PAMA) has released the sales figures of local bike makers for the month of April 2019, and in no way, they look good. On a YoY and MoM basis, the bike market…
PakWheels Automobile Industry Survey Report 2018 has found that Atlas Honda is the most favorite local bike brand in Pakistan. It is followed by Yamaha and Suzuki. Atlas Honda has dominated sales for yet…
PakWheels Automobile Industry Survey Report 2018 has revealed that the 'Big Three' of Pakistan’s auto industry – Suzuki, Honda and Toyota – have dominated the car market for yet another year. According to…
Awais Yousaf 48
If you spent your childhood in Pakistan, then chances are your first family car was a Suzuki Alto (Mehran). And if that is not the case then one of your friends must have had one. Suzuki Alto always enjoyed a…
After a huge success in its previous models, the 3rd generation of Suzuki Wagon R is all set to be launched in India on 23rd January 2019. Maruti Suzuki has started accepting bookings for the all-new model…
Ali Laghari 12
In a meeting held this week in Ministry of Industries and Production, the representatives of new automakers have forwarded their concerns over government’s willingness to give Greenfield status incentive to Pak…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.