- Hyundai Elantra Launching in Pakistan Within Days – Sources
- IMC launches Toyota Smart Purchase for Online Car Registration
- Here are Differences Between Old and New Toyota Revo
- OGRA Recommends Rs20 Increase in Petrol Price
- Suzuki GSX R600 2013 – An Expert Review
- Int’l Companies to Invest in EV Charging Infrastructure in Pakistan – Here are Details!
- Glory On Wheels: The Test Drive Show Goes On!
- GREAT NEWS – Booking of New Toyota Revo is Open!
- Lucky Motors Brings “First French Car” In Pakistan
- UAE Appreciated Pakistanis As The Safest Drivers In 2020
Sulman Ali 6,442
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to hammer the automotive industry of Pakistan. The car sales plunged by 75% in May 2020 as compared to the same period last year. The dive is mainly due to shut down of the…
Ali Laghari 23,421
For the first time in the history of the auto industry of Pakistan, it has not produced or sold a single unit of passenger cars in an entire month. The sales and production figures of cars, bikes, SUVs, and…
Asad Zahid 8,451
The AGS (Auto Gear Shift) variant of the Suzuki Wagon R is a new addition to the Wagon R lineup. Suzuki Wagon R is a very popular car in the local auto sector, and it has seen an increasing degree of success in…
Ahmad Shehryar 1,814
The Automotive Development Policy (2016-21) has transformed the face of the Pakistani automobile industry beyond recognition. With the entrance of new players, Pakistan's automotive scene has changed rapidly in…
Hamza Iqbal 290
Pakistan Automotive Manufacturers Association (PAMA) has released the sales figures of local bike makers for the month of April 2019, and in no way, they look good. On a YoY and MoM basis, the bike market…
Umair Saleemi 186
PakWheels Automobile Industry Survey Report 2018 has found that Atlas Honda is the most favorite local bike brand in Pakistan. It is followed by Yamaha and Suzuki. Atlas Honda has dominated sales for yet…
Umair Saleemi 1,420
PakWheels Automobile Industry Survey Report 2018 has revealed that the 'Big Three' of Pakistan’s auto industry – Suzuki, Honda and Toyota – have dominated the car market for yet another year. According to…
Awais Yousaf 531
If you spent your childhood in Pakistan, then chances are your first family car was a Suzuki Alto (Mehran). And if that is not the case then one of your friends must have had one. Suzuki Alto always enjoyed a…
Ahmad Shehryar 164
After a huge success in its previous models, the 3rd generation of Suzuki Wagon R is all set to be launched in India on 23rd January 2019. Maruti Suzuki has started accepting bookings for the all-new model…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.