- Sindh Bans Pillion Riding in Muharram
- Deliveries of Proton X70 Started – Sources
- Oil Companies to Decide Petrol and Diesel Prices
- Car Segments Explained – A Complete Guide
- Dollar Coming Down, Will Car Prices in Pakistan Reduce?
- Intra-city Transporters Announce Strike
- Toyota Faces 42% Dip in Profits in the 1st Quarter
- Petrol Price in Pakistan to be Revised Weekly – Sources
- “This BMW 640i Is A Rare Sight In Pakistan” – Walkaround Review
- Video – Metro Bus Catches Fire in Rawalpindi
The Pakistan Automotive Manufacturers Association (PAMA) has posted the monthly car sales report, and here we have the highlights of August car sales. Overall, car sales stood at 21,751 with a Month-on-Month…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.