- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
They say, "Third time's a charm". But, the government of Pakistan has proved 'em wrong. Petroleum prices have been increased the first time, the second time, and now for the third time in a row. On the 16th of…
The government of Pakistan revises fuel prices twice a month. The new prices are implemented every 1st and 16th; you know the drill. Last time the government increased petrol price by Rs. 2.13 per liter on the…
The Government of Pakistan has decided to maintain the current petrol price till 15th of October. However, the price of high speed diesel is decreased by Rs. 2.40 per liter. Earlier, the media reports had…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.