- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Today is September 19, and inflation-stricken masses have been waiting for the drop in Petrol prices for the last four days – a relief the incumbent government promised. Earlier, media reports speculated…
The day before yesterday, the government dropped another petrol bomb at midnight. Petrol price increased by Rs. 24 and diesel price increased by Rs. 60. As a sign of resistance, goods transporters have…
In a first tough test for the new government, Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) has proposed an unprecedented hike in petrol price. It is pertinent to mention that the former prime minister Imran Khan…
As expected the petrol price may go up in coming days. According to sources, the Petroleum Division has suggested a price hike for petroleum products. "Under these suggestions, the petrol price may increase by…
Another petrol price revision is about to happen, and there goes our Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin, dropping another hint on a petroleum price hike. Train says that the government is paying Rs. 104 billion per…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.