- Hyundai Elantra Coming to Pakistan Within Days – Sources
- IMC launches Toyota Smart Purchase for Online Car Registration
- Here are Differences Between Old and New Toyota Revo
- OGRA Recommends Rs20 Increase in Petrol Price
- Suzuki GSX R600 2013 – An Expert Review
- Int’l Companies to Invest in EV Charging Infrastructure in Pakistan – Here are Details!
- Glory On Wheels: The Test Drive Show Goes On!
- GREAT NEWS – Booking of New Toyota Revo is Open!
- Lucky Motors Brings “First French Car” In Pakistan
- UAE Appreciated Pakistanis As The Safest Drivers In 2020
Umair Saleemi 157
The federal government is suffering losses worth billions after it had revived restrictions on the used cars import, Pakistan-Japan Business Council (PJBC) President Rana Abid Hussain said in a meeting in…
Ali Laghari 123
Buying a car is a hectic task, one has to consider many things such as safety features, performance, cost of ownership etc. while buying the vehicle. In Pakistan, the local auto industry is in the process of…
Awais Yousaf 392
When it comes to buying your first car and which is also a used one there are multiple things which come to your mind. First, you want to buy a car which checks all the right boxes and yet needs to be reliable…
Ali Laghari 16
The government of Pakistan on 21-2-2018 declared SRO 1067(1)/2017 invalid and ordered Federal Board of Revenue to clear the 10,000 marooned cars at the port under old import policy. The decision was welcomed by…
Ali Laghari 123
In an interesting turn of event, Federal cabinet today has declared SRO 1067(1)/2017 invalid and has directed FBR to clear the 10,000 stranded cars at Karachi port, under old import policy, which have been…
Ali Laghari 141
The government of Pakistan issued two SROs namely SRO 1035(1)/2017 and 1067(1)/2017 last year which created a lot of fuss in the local automobile industry and faced harsh criticism from importers. According to…
Aref Ali 90
So the rumors are IMC is bringing a smaller car, or cars if we are lucky, in favor of 1300 XLi and GLi cars. Before I start blabbing any further, please keep in mind these are all rumors, and despite our…
Arslan Rana 203
Toyota Corolla is arguably the most successful sedan in Pakistan right now. And it has been like this for decades now. Toyota Indus Motors launched the 11th generation Toyota Corolla back in the June of 2014.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.