- Hyundai Elantra Launching in Pakistan Within Days – Sources
- IMC launches Toyota Smart Purchase for Online Car Registration
- Here are Differences Between Old and New Toyota Revo
- OGRA Recommends Rs20 Increase in Petrol Price
- Suzuki GSX R600 2013 – An Expert Review
- Int’l Companies to Invest in EV Charging Infrastructure in Pakistan – Here are Details!
- Glory On Wheels: The Test Drive Show Goes On!
- GREAT NEWS – Booking of New Toyota Revo is Open!
- Lucky Motors Brings “First French Car” In Pakistan
- UAE Appreciated Pakistanis As The Safest Drivers In 2020
After serving many years in Japan, the company has discontinued the nameplate of Toyota Vitz in the country and renamed it as Yaris. The main aim of this change is to unify the nameplate of its cars across the…
Ahsan Ismail 155
Japan has provided the World with various types of vehicles for domestic use, but it is also on top of the list when it comes to manufacturing speedsters. The top famous Japanese brands like Toyota, Honda, and…
Awais Yousaf 864
The Japanese Kei car segment has been blessed with few of the most desirable contenders. It really makes the decision of buying a Kei car one of the toughest one. In today's comparison, we are talking about two…
Umar Sohail Qureshi 1,673
Imported compact hatchbacks are a big slice of the Pakistani automotive industry. Honda Fit, Toyota Vitz, and Aqua hybrid all have a sizable local market. Hybrid cars this size are a blessing in the city,…
Hamza Iqbal 110
The auto industry is abuzz with excitement and well-warranted speculation regarding Tesla’s new Shanghai factory that is being set up in the Chinese economic capital. With the aim of producing more than 1…
Aref Ali 130
The automobile press sector has been hypothesising the next-generation Nissan GT-R for five years now, and the speculations are still being made. Among all the predictions and rumours, it is good to have an…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.