- After Global Chip Crisis, Another Car Part Is Going Short
- Another Car Theft In Karachi, Target MG HS [Video]
- Expected Specs & Features of New Honda City
- This is When Construction of Volkswagen Plant Starting in Pakistan
- “Elantra Is Better Than Civic In Every Way” – Owner’s Review
- Some Similarities Between New & Old Honda Civic
- Pakistan’s Oil Sales Saw 57% Increase in April 2021
- After FBR Report, Will MG Prices Go Up?
- Atlas Honda Increased Bike Prices – AGAIN!
- Will Honda Launch The Latest Generation Of City In Pakistan?
I have been a PakWheeler for many years and I write about cars stuff as cars are my hobby.
Honda was previously known for manufacturing motorcycles instead of cars before 1963 when they manufactured a mini pickup truck, and in 1966, they released a Kei car named N360. They released other models in…
Ahsan Ismail 135
You must have heard about a new braking technology in vehicles known as Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB). In Pakistan, we do not even get cars with ABS while the World has moved to AEB. It will take many years…
Ahsan Ismail 185
In this age of technology, everything is becoming efficient in terms of performance and occupying areas. Today with much advancement in automobile technology, small-displacement turbocharged engines are…
Ahsan Ismail 181
Japan has provided the World with various types of vehicles for domestic use, but it is also on top of the list when it comes to manufacturing speedsters. The top famous Japanese brands like Toyota, Honda, and…
Ahsan Ismail 4,525
Japanese Auto manufacturer Honda released the first model of City in 1981 as a three-door hatchback. Honda targeted Japanese, European, and Australian markets for the sales of the newly launched City. It was…
Ahsan Ismail 171
We all have probably heard about the level of safety of the Presidential vehicles of the United States of America. They are manufactured in such a way that they can tackle every dangerous situation, whether it…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.