- Another Massive Petrol Price Hike Expected!?
- Why Proton Saga is a High-Quality Car?
- Bookings of All Proton Cars Suspended
- Honda Civic 2022 – Dominating Pakistani Market since Launch
- Government increased petrol prices by Rs. 30
- BAIC X25 Spotted, Is Sazgar Launching It?
- Hyundai Recalled 239,000 Cars Including Elantra
- Beggar Gifts His Wife Bike Worth INR. 90,000
- Honda CR-V 6th Generation Teased!
- “A Converted Mercedes E55 AMG for Rs. 60 Lacs” – Owner’s Review
I have been a PakWheeler for many years and I write about cars stuff as cars are my hobby.
Honda was previously known for manufacturing motorcycles instead of cars before 1963 when they manufactured a mini pickup truck, and in 1966, they released a Kei car named N360. They released other models in…
You must have heard about a new braking technology in vehicles known as Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB). In Pakistan, we do not even get cars with ABS while the World has moved to AEB. It will take many years…
In this age of technology, everything is becoming efficient in terms of performance and occupying areas. Today with much advancement in automobile technology, small-displacement turbocharged engines are…
Japan has provided the World with various types of vehicles for domestic use, but it is also on top of the list when it comes to manufacturing speedsters. The top famous Japanese brands like Toyota, Honda, and…
We all have probably heard about the level of safety of the Presidential vehicles of the United States of America. They are manufactured in such a way that they can tackle every dangerous situation, whether it…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.