- Is Sportage getting competition? Toyota IMC’s SUV is on its way!
- Government helpless in reducing automobile prices in Pakistan
- Honda CR-Z Owner’s Review: Price, Specs & Features
- Petroleum prices to go down by up to PKR 30 per litre?
- 2021 Porsche 992 Turbo S photos leaked ahead of its launch: Have a look!
- 14 Ways To Improve Your Car’s Fuel Efficiency
- BAIC has entered Pakistan’s auto sector – All you need to know
- PSO posts a profit of Rs.6.4 billion in H1 of the financial year 2019-20
- Corona Virus outbreak: Follow these safety measures while commuting!
- Atlas Honda increases the price of its bikes for March 2020
Asad Zahid 83
Are you strapped for cash and want to buy a car to travel around a big city like Karachi? Do not worry, we have got you covered. Following is a list of 8 cheap cars that you can buy under 5 lacs in Karachi.…
Ali Laghari 132
Even before its launch, the upcoming 800cc hatchback, Prince Pearl REX7 has created a lot of buzz in the local auto industry. Keeping with the tradition of bringing our readers exclusive news on the auto…
The most-anticipated car of the year United Bravo-- an 800cc hatchback, is being launched in the local market on 8 September 2018, and people are eagerly waiting to test it out on Pakistani roads. There is no…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.