- Complete Ban on CBU Car Imports ❌
- What If We Have The Latest Hyundai Santro in Pakistan?
- Honda CG 125 ⚡ Yamaha YB125Z DX – We Have a Clear Winner!
- “Don’t Buy Range Rover” – Owner Protested Outside Dealership
- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
After increasing the price of its CBU units, there is a strong rumor that Toyota Pakistan is planning to increase its locally assembled car prices soon. As per sources and reports, the price may go up to Rs.…
The 10th generation Toyota Corolla, also known as the E140, arrived in Pakistan in 2008 and remained a massive success till 2014. Now, it’s one of the top choices for a used sedan. Today, we have Arsalan Ikram…
Nothing makes us happier than seeing the young generation appreciate the beauty of old cars. Today, we have Aziz Ur Rehman, a Pre-Medical student from Karachi, with his classic Toyota Sprinter. The review will…
Toyota Corolla has made history as one of the most famous Sedan of the world has just crossed 50 million global sales, with Toyota Pakistan also playing a key role. The Toyota Corolla made its debut in November…
For the longest time in Pakistan’s history, two cars have been dominating the compact sedan segment of the local market. Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic. There were a few other options available by different…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.