- Is Sportage getting competition? Toyota IMC’s SUV is on its way!
- Government helpless in reducing automobile prices in Pakistan
- Honda CR-Z Owner’s Review: Price, Specs & Features
- Petroleum prices to go down by up to PKR 30 per litre?
- 2021 Porsche 992 Turbo S photos leaked ahead of its launch: Have a look!
- 14 Ways To Improve Your Car’s Fuel Efficiency
- BAIC has entered Pakistan’s auto sector – All you need to know
- PSO posts a profit of Rs.6.4 billion in H1 of the financial year 2019-20
- Corona Virus outbreak: Follow these safety measures while commuting!
- Atlas Honda increases the price of its bikes for March 2020
As per our sources, Toyota Indus Motor Company (IMC) is expected to launch its highly-anticipated Yaris sedan by the end of March 2020. Rumors are also circulating on social media regarding the launch of the…
Fazal Gilani 189
Judges Cars engine power (cc) has been increased On January 29, 2020, as the Director-General, Directorate of District Judiciary, Lahore High Court, Lahore issues a letter to District & Session Judges that…
Asad Zahid 83
Are you strapped for cash and want to buy a car to travel around a big city like Karachi? Do not worry, we have got you covered. Following is a list of 8 cheap cars that you can buy under 5 lacs in Karachi.…
Asad Zahid 39
Back when diesel cars were in vogue in Pakistan, the Toyota Corolla 2.0D Saloon was a premium car to own. It offered class-leading features and offered a comfortable ride. It remained popular for years until…
Fazal Wahab 46
Global carmakers are heavily investing in research and development and focusing a lot on SUV, crossover segment for the past few years. The segment is in the prime stage of growth and customers are blessed with…
Raja Khawar 10
Toyota Indus Motor Company has launched the all-new Corolla XLi Automatic with the 4-speed auto transmission, as per a reliable source. Upon reaching out to one of the officials in Toyota, it is confirmed…
Ali Laghari 20
There is a lot of debate among the car enthusiasts and owners regarding the local car brands in Pakistan. Some prefer Honda, while some prefer Toyota and Suzuki. People are religiously following their favourite…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.