- IMC launches Toyota Smart Purchase for Online Car Registration
- Here are Differences Between Old and New Toyota Revo
- OGRA Recommends Rs20 Increase in Petrol Price
- Suzuki GSX R600 2013 – An Expert Review
- Int’l Companies to Invest in EV Charging Infrastructure in Pakistan – Here are Details!
- Glory On Wheels: The Test Drive Show Goes On!
- GREAT NEWS – Booking of New Toyota Revo is Open!
- Lucky Motors Brings “First French Car” In Pakistan
- UAE Appreciated Pakistanis As The Safest Drivers In 2020
- Govt To Impose Gasoline Tax in Lahore, Pindi, and Multan
Ahmed Humayun 326
We can keep on fighting and advocating for our favorite brand against the world for years and still not reach a real conclusion. An insurance company Veygo has decided to end a lot of such debates through…
Awais Yousaf 215
This has been one exciting year for many automotive fans. Release after release from car brands around the world and seems like Mercedes and Audi has stolen the show this year with multiple car releases and…
Ali Laghari 693
Around the globe, the Head of states get cars that are specially made for them. Just like that, there is the all-time famous Mercedes Pullman 600 Grosser, which was used by the celebrities and politicians all…
Hassaan Ahmed 196
The Mercedes Benz S-Class has long been the benchmark of luxury sedans all over the world. Introduced all the way back in 1972, the S-Class is by far and away one of Mercedes Benz's most iconic models of all…
Tesla may be struggling currently to increase its production for the Model 3, but the company is well in control of its operations. Just this week, the company disclosed its progress on the production goals of…
The 2018 New York Auto Show brought in the newly anticipated cars that included cars of all types from SUV's to pickup trucks to sedans, and hatchbacks. And Performance cars were not lacking when it came to…
Awais Yousaf 2,008
Very often in our blogs, we have used the terms CBU, CKD, SKD and SBU to indicate the assembly of a certain car. But not everyone is sure about what these terms actually mean. Before we start, it's important to…
Awais Yousaf 46
Automated self-driving cars are the next big thing. Manufacturers are putting a lot of efforts and money in the technology. Sure the system has evolved and gotten better over time to a point where you can…
Awais Yousaf 65
The last 12 months were quite amusing when it comes to cars. We saw cars like Hennessey Venom F5, Hennessey Ford VelocioRaptop 6x6, Alfa Romeo Giulia, Bently Bentayga to name a few. Now let's see what has 2018…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.