- After Global Chip Crisis, Another Car Part Is Going Short
- Another Car Theft In Karachi, Target MG HS [Video]
- Expected Specs & Features of New Honda City
- This is When Construction of Volkswagen Plant Starting in Pakistan
- “Elantra Is Better Than Civic In Every Way” – Owner’s Review
- Some Similarities Between New & Old Honda Civic
- Pakistan’s Oil Sales Saw 57% Increase in April 2021
- After FBR Report, Will MG Prices Go Up?
- Atlas Honda Increased Bike Prices – AGAIN!
- Will Honda Launch The Latest Generation Of City In Pakistan?
21 years old and a Petrolhead
Take a look at the state of the current local automotive industry in Pakistan, and you'll quickly realize that there really isn't anything that genuinely appeals to modern day millennials within Pakistan. Of…
Hassaan Ahmed 629
Even if you don't know anything about cars, you'll have most certainly heard about the hypercar manufacturer Bugatti. Bugatti was founded in 1909 by Ettore Bugatti, and his cars were known during that time for…
Hassaan Ahmed 127
The Ferrari 250 GTO, what is considered not only the best Ferrari's ever made, but one of the best cars of all time. The 250 GTO was a GT car produced by Ferrari from 1962-1964. While originally, only a 100…
Hassaan Ahmed 432
The Lamborghini Aventador has been around for quite a while now. The V12 naturally aspirated supercar was released all the way back at the Geneva Motor Show in 2011. Since then the Aventador has gone to become…
Hassaan Ahmed 207
The current 10th generation Civic debuted near the end of 2015, making the current generation almost three years old at this point. The tenth gen Honda Civic has held on its own in both the domestic and…
Hassaan Ahmed 188
The Chevrolet Camaro has always been one step behind the Ford Mustang when it comes to sales and popularity. Chevy has been investing into the Camaro platform a ton these past few years with brand new amazing…
Recently, it appears that Mazda and Suzuki both have just been caught cheating on their emissions tests. It feels like yesterday when the Volkswagen group and Mitsubishi were caught cheating on their…
Hassaan Ahmed 334
Aston Martin has always been an upscale British auto manufacturer that has produced luxurious front-engine GT cars that could rival the likes of both a Bentley and a Ferrari. Aston Martins have normally been…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.