- “Land Cruiser Cygnus is a Value to Money Car” – Owner’s Review
- Best Selling Cars of Fiscal Year 2020-21
- PakWheels Bari Sale on Bari Eid is Live Now!
- And Honda Bike Prices Increased, AGAIN!
- How Toyota Yaris Became The #1 Sedan in Just A Year
- Happy Birthday PakWheels, We’ve Been Together For 18 Years!
- Two EV Charging Stations at Lahore-Islamabad Motorway
- FINALLY! Proton Reduced Prices of Saga & X70
- Petrol Price Increased By Rs. 5.4 Per Liter, AGAIN!
- MG Pakistan Imports New Test Mules
Pakistan Automotive Manufacturers Association (PAMA) has released the sales figures of local bike makers for the month of April 2019, and in no way, they look good. On a YoY and MoM basis, the bike market…
The PakWheels Editorial Team got a chance to pick on the awe-inspiring Zenith Irfan, Pakistan's maverick female biker, to get her first-hand experience on what its like to be a norm-breaker and zoom through the…
With the roaring success of the Prius to its credit, Toyota has now tasked itself with the challenge of going mass-market with Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles (FCVs). Plans are underway to bring a variety of models…
The auto industry is abuzz with excitement and well-warranted speculation regarding Tesla’s new Shanghai factory that is being set up in the Chinese economic capital. With the aim of producing more than 1…
An increasing number of luxury cars now come with an electric parking brake installed. While the efficiency and ease offered by their one-flick operation beats the hassle of a mechanical parking/emergency…
Amid falling car sales and auto-giants like Pak Suzuki announcing a major decline in profits, July has been a challenging month for the local automotive industry. With the looming foreign-exchange reserve…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.