- New Honda City Variants & Booking Update
- After Global Chip Crisis, Another Car Part Is Going Short
- Another Car Theft In Karachi, Target MG HS [Video]
- Expected Specs & Features of New Honda City
- This is When Construction of Volkswagen Plant Starting in Pakistan
- “Elantra Is Better Than Civic In Every Way” – Owner’s Review
- Some Similarities Between New & Old Honda Civic
- Pakistan’s Oil Sales Saw 57% Increase in April 2021
- After FBR Report, Will MG Prices Go Up?
- Atlas Honda Increased Bike Prices – AGAIN!
For the second time, in the past two days, camouflaged Toyota cars have been spotted doing test rounds. Note here that the company had already planned to discontinue its Xli and Gli variants in favor of…
Zarmina Khan 124
This time we have with us the Chief Operation Officer of Daewoo Battery, Mr. Ali Aslam. Daewoo Battery is a next-generation battery, which was launched nationwide in the first week of May-2018. Have a look at…
Zarmina Khan 240
On Tuesday, 15th January 2019, the Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) has approved the new foreign policy on import of cars, only if the payment is made in foreign currency by the sender himself.…
Zarmina Khan 215
Recently, the rumours regarding the relaunch of Honda Civic Turbo 1.5 VTEC are doing rounds all over PakWheels forum on social media. However, as per one of our sources, it was revealed that there is no…
Zarmina Khan 218
After a major dip of 28% to 15334 units in November 2018, the sales of passenger cars saw a growth of 5% at 16,141 units in December 2018. However, if we compare year-on-year, the sales saw a slight dip of 0.1%…
Zarmina Khan 62
The Islamabad High Court (IHC) has passed an order allowing the bikers with 500cc bikes to ride through the Motorway (M-2). However, it is still pending approval of IG National Highways and Motorway Police…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.