- Excise & Taxation resumes its operations from 1st June 2020
- Isuzu D-Max Facelift Launched – Check out New Features & Price
- Government slashes petroleum prices by PKR 7.06
- Petrol Prices to be Reduced in June
- The Upcoming Honda City In Pakistan; Preliminary Update!!
- Book Pak Suzuki cars and bikes online!
- Toyota and Honda open their manufacturing plants
- The Upcoming Proton Saga. What We Know So Far.
- Tires over-inflation – What are the dangers?
- 12th Generation Corolla Spotted For The 1st Time in Pakistan. Expectations & What We Know So Far.
For the second time, in the past two days, camouflaged Toyota cars have been spotted doing test rounds. Note here that the company had already planned to discontinue its Xli and Gli variants in favor of…
Zarmina Khan 34
This time we have with us the Chief Operation Officer of Daewoo Battery, Mr. Ali Aslam. Daewoo Battery is a next-generation battery, which was launched nationwide in the first week of May-2018. Have a look at…
Zarmina Khan 55
On Tuesday, 15th January 2019, the Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) has approved the new foreign policy on import of cars, only if the payment is made in foreign currency by the sender himself.…
Zarmina Khan 30
Recently, the rumours regarding the relaunch of Honda Civic Turbo 1.5 VTEC are doing rounds all over PakWheels forum on social media. However, as per one of our sources, it was revealed that there is no…
Zarmina Khan 50
After a major dip of 28% to 15334 units in November 2018, the sales of passenger cars saw a growth of 5% at 16,141 units in December 2018. However, if we compare year-on-year, the sales saw a slight dip of 0.1%…
Zarmina Khan 10
The Islamabad High Court (IHC) has passed an order allowing the bikers with 500cc bikes to ride through the Motorway (M-2). However, it is still pending approval of IG National Highways and Motorway Police…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.