- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
- Forget MG3, Say Hi to MG4: Javed Afridi
- SBP Import Curbs May Beget Petroleum Shortage
- One-Way Violators to Face Arrest & Case in Lahore
- 1968 Volkswagen Beetle With Air Suspension – Owner Review
- “I have Modified Over 90% of DarkFear” – Owner Review
- Toyota Increased Corolla Altis 1.8 CVT Price
The Russian bus maker, Bakulin Motors Group Holding, has proposed Pakistani Government that the company is willing to build a modern state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in the country to build buses. In a…
In 2006, government had forbidden the sales tax on the heavy (commercial) vehicles industry to help it modernize in order to cope with the country’s transportation demands. Now, the government has decided to…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.