- No Helmet – Lahore Police Issued 99,000 Challans in 3 Weeks
- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
According to latest data report by Statistics Bureau of Pakistan (SBP), the vehicles imports have seen a massive hike of 83% in 11 months of current fiscal year. The report stated that import of CKD (Completely…
One of the reasons why our economy and automotive industry was flourishing during Musharraf era was that people had money to spend, banks were giving people money to spend on anything they wished to purchase…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.