- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
According to latest data report by Statistics Bureau of Pakistan (SBP), the vehicles imports have seen a massive hike of 83% in 11 months of current fiscal year. The report stated that import of CKD (Completely…
One of the reasons why our economy and automotive industry was flourishing during Musharraf era was that people had money to spend, banks were giving people money to spend on anything they wished to purchase…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.