- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
- Video – Shoaib Malik Enjoys Ride With Son in Lamborghini
- Electric HR-V Unveiled With 500+ KM Range
- Senate Committee Wants Buyers Safe from Car Price Hikes
- Govt Increases OMCs Per Liter Margin & Levy on Diesel
- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
Spare parts market is filled with all sorts of spark plugs nowadays. For last decade or so, platinum and iridium spark plugs have filled the market. These newer plugs are sold for as much as Rs1200 a piece…
For a petrol powered vehicles, your spark plugs are as important as the fuel itself. You get the mixture of petrol and air in the cylinder to power the vehicle, but it is the spark plug that ignites that…
Thanks to modern manufacturing methods, cars of today have very safe and reliable engines. These machines are very complex. Let’s talk about the components which add up to make an engine and how you can help…
From 2-wheels to 4-wheels, ‘modifications’ have become a mandatory part when you are planning to stand out of the crowd. You see enthusiasts so determined that either they are limited by their wallets or the…
People who buy used cars or even new cars and are car lovers tend to do some basic modifications to their car. Even if you are not a car lover, you care for mileage and there is a high chance that you…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.