- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
Spare parts market is filled with all sorts of spark plugs nowadays. For last decade or so, platinum and iridium spark plugs have filled the market. These newer plugs are sold for as much as Rs1200 a piece…
For a petrol powered vehicles, your spark plugs are as important as the fuel itself. You get the mixture of petrol and air in the cylinder to power the vehicle, but it is the spark plug that ignites that…
Thanks to modern manufacturing methods, cars of today have very safe and reliable engines. These machines are very complex. Let’s talk about the components which add up to make an engine and how you can help…
From 2-wheels to 4-wheels, ‘modifications’ have become a mandatory part when you are planning to stand out of the crowd. You see enthusiasts so determined that either they are limited by their wallets or the…
People who buy used cars or even new cars and are car lovers tend to do some basic modifications to their car. Even if you are not a car lover, you care for mileage and there is a high chance that you…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.