- Complete Ban on CBU Car Imports ❌
- What If We Have The Latest Hyundai Santro in Pakistan?
- Honda CG 125 ⚡ Yamaha YB125Z DX – We Have a Clear Winner!
- “Don’t Buy Range Rover” – Owner Protested Outside Dealership
- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
It takes 10 to 15 components tom come together to form your vehicle's tire. Several layers of rubber, and fabric, and steel wires are used to make one single unit of a tire. Also, bead of the tire is…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.