- Fortuner GR & Revo GR Sport Spotted in Pakistan, Are They Coming?
- Proton Increases Price of Single Variant of SAGA
- PakWheels Car Mela Islamabad Happening This Weekend
- Booking Details of Changan Cars After Price Hike
- Changan Car Prices Increased Up To Rs.10.5 Lacs
- Rs. 4 Lacs “ON” on Suzuki Alto, Being Sold for Rs. 2,800,000
- Honda Recalls Vehicles with Faulty Airbags
- Made-in-Pakistan EV Scooter Launched
- Armed Robbers Looted Bikers in Sindh [Video]
- Toyota Pakistan Offering 100% Refund with Markup
Cars are not always perfect. The things start to wear and tear if you don’t keep an eye on them. Tires are no exception. If you keep them on for a long period of time, they will start to wear out in a certain…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.