- Haval H6 Price Increased Due to “US Dollar Effect”
- Your Car Can NOT Live Long Without..
- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
Whenever you ask any car person what expense hurts the most when it comes to cars? The most common answer you will find is “Expense of replacing the tires”. Good companies claim that their tires will provide…
When you think about it there are only four things that separate your car from the road, and that is your tyres yet alarmingly in a survey conducted in North America that was recently taken most people don't…
The telltale sign if your car needs wheel alignment is if your car is pulling significantly to left or right on straight drives. Also, if the alignment is out, your tires will start to wear unevenly. Uneven…
We tend to think that nothing much happens to our tires other than an occasional puncture. It is very important that we regularly get our car's wheels aligned. Wheel alignment is making sure that the wheels of…
Last time we talked about how excessive positive or negative toe can hurt your car tires and make the wear out rapidly. In that article, linked below, we talked that when you take your car to an alignment…
One thing that can be really annoying when you are doing your normal everyday driving is when your car starts to pull to one side. You are cruising at a normal speed, and you continuously feel like your car is…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.