- Proton X70 Vs. MG HS – Which SUV is Safer?
- KIA Rumoured To Lead The Apple Car Project
- EV Policy Will Soon be Implemented – Fawad Chaudhry
- After Faisalabad, MG Pakistan Claims To Sell 1,000 Cars In Islamabad
- Car Booking – Be Cautious While Buying a New Vehicle
- “Pothole Fixer” — An App To Report Broken Roads in KPK
- Registration Record of 600,000 Vehicles Gone Missing in Punjab
- ‘Zero is a New Hero’ in Pakistan Auto Market
- You Can Buy These Sedans, SUVs in MG ZS Budget
- Honda City iDSI — Best Fuel-Efficient Used Sedan In Pakistan
Second in the series of top 5's. This time we have a look at the top 5 imported cars searched on PakWheels.com. Since the advent of the Japanese cars in Pakistan, the public's perception has changed…
Shaf Younus 957
In my previous article, ‘Imported car buying guide’, I tried to discuss and explain how you can buy a car from Japanese auction house and have it shipped to the Karachi Port here in Pakistan. In order to gain a…
Aref Ali 211
Pakistani car market is doing quite well for some time now. Local carmakers are working tirelessly and imports of cars, especially from Japan, have also increased. Imports in the first four months of…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.